Random good picture Not show
1) The people she'd invited were a pretty motley crew.
2) I looked at the motley bunch we were sailing with and began to feel uneasy about the trip.
3) His friends were a motley crew.
4) She had a motley group of friends at college.
5) The audience was a motley crew of students and tourists.
6) The people she invited were a pretty motley crew .
7) The room was filled with a motley collection of furniture and paintings.
8) There's a motley assortment/collection of old furniture in the house we're renting at the moment.
9) A motley collection of ornaments jostled for space on the crowded shelf.
10) His pockets contained a motley collection of coins, movie ticket stubs, and old candies.
11) They were an entertaining and very motley gang.
12) These confiscated nets were a very motley collection.
13) Gaz slowly gathers a motley group of losers.
14) The party is not a motley collection of ageing hippies, but an arm of a wealthy and complex organisation.
15) A group appear from the house, a motley collection like a troupe of clowns.
16) Motley, bustling city crowd. Great range of beers and whiskies.
17) A motley collection of tawdry items was scattered over an area at least four feet square.
18) One seemed to be humans dressed in black(sentencedict.com), the other was a motley group of exters.
19) It was all so ridiculous, he thought, allowing himself to get involved with these motley characters.
20) When he stalked out he left her with a motley crew mostly of accountants and lawyers.
21) If so, is what you have put together really just a motley collection with a messy clash of styles and materials?
22) Outside the boutiques were still aglow with heaps of motley flung about the feet of the disdainful assistants.
23) All had several days' growth of beard and were dressed in a motley collection of civilian clothing.
24) Photographs of the period show groups of men in a motley collection of semi-uniform.
25) A middle-aged couple got out and began to unload a motley collection of boxes and bags.
26) The issues the Republicans deem worthy of constitutional protection are a motley lot of special-interest pleadings.
27) He got on stage at his party with a black Strat and a motley rock crew called Miss World.
28) In the soap factory, pineapple canning factory,[http://sentencedict.com/motley.html] anywhere she could earn quick motley.
29) Organizations are creating teams to marshal the resources of this diverse, sometimes motley workforce.
30) The people who travelled with us to Mexico were a motley crew.
More similar words: rootless, spotless, not long, hotline, scotland, alley, valley, maginot line, paisley, parsley, blind alley, rift valley, volleyball, ruhr valley, little by little, a blind alley, great rift valley, mother, moth, smote, smother, motor, motif, motto, motive, demote, remote, motion, mammoth, motorway.