Random good picture Not show
1. Most people who've had chicken pox once are immune to it for the rest of their lives.
2. She had chicken - pox and was covered in spots.
3. I caught chicken pox off my friend at school and had to stay home for two weeks.
4. I caught influenza along with the chicken pox.
5. Chicken pox is a highly contagious disease.
6. Scarlet fever, mumps, chicken pox, and whooping cough floated in the air.
7. No concessions are made to their infant's chicken pox or wedding anniversaries.
8. Some pox formed in his throat and, unable to swallow, he died on March 22, 1758.
9. He claims that he really had chicken pox but his doctor misdiagnosed it.
10. His forehead was pitted by chicken pox.
11. His face was scarred by small - pox.
12. What kind of is the chicken pox since dot?
13. The vaccine is the virus of small pox.
14. He has just come out of small - pox.
15. Chicken pox is a contagious disease.
15. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. Nasolacrimal duct obstruction following chicken pox.
17. Laryngotrachea tissues from the fowl dead by fowl pox of diphtheritic type were dissected, fixed, embedded, strained and ultrastructural changes of morphology were observed by EMS.
18. Your papa's got the small - pox, and you know it precious well.
19. If it was a time of science and silks and gilded barges, it was also a time of pox.
20. At the John Radcliffe Hospital she died from the treatment and from chicken pox.
21. Justin was in the hospital, under observation after he contracted chicken pox and a cough, Lopez said.
22. Bills for gambling debts are stuffed beneath an overflowing chamber-pot and the Prince is surrounded by medications for indigestion and the pox.
23. See also Fevers and any other sections as appropriate. Chicken pox Rhus tox.
24. The drug has been formally approved to treat chicken pox.
25. There was nothing to do but start over: I went into the hospital with two infections, pneumocystis and chicken pox.
26. There were plenty of diseases. Scarlet fever, mumps, chicken pox, and whooping cough floated in the air.
27. Capripoxvirus ( CPV ) was the agent of goat and sheep pox disease.
28. Tyler said, "Yeah it counted, " and hit me, straight on, pox, just like a cartoon boxing glove on a spring on Saturday morning cartoons(Sentencedict.com), right in the middle of my chest and I fell back against a car.
29. Result: There were 8 antibiotics to be the first choice to treating nongonococcal urethritis: SPE 、 POX 、 AZI 、 MIN 、 DOX 、 JAS 、 CLA ...
30. It also soothes itchy cradle cap, bug bites, scrapes, chicken pox, minor rashes, burns and, yes, more scrapes.