Random good picture Not show
(1) I have to say that last question flummoxed me.
(2) The two leaders were flummoxed by the suggestion.
(3) She was flummoxed by the question.
(4) I was flummoxed by her question.
(5) No wonder Josef was feeling a bit flummoxed.
(6) I was completely flummoxed by the whole thing.
(7) He looked completely flummoxed.
(8) The politician was completely flummoxed by the questions put to her.
(9) Even Powell, constantly consulting sextant and compass, felt flummoxed.
(10) She can flummox anybody by the lip.
(11) This may flummox the waiter - who will then send over someone who actually knows something about wine. Sentencedict.com
(12) These patterns flummox researchers and, according to Wilson, they will continue to remain mysterious until we look at culture for an answer.
(13) Last week in Baltimore, the crafty Ravens came up with a no-huddle offense, which left the Raiders completely flummoxed.
(14) I had sent kidneys to the laboratory for lead estimation with negative result; like their owner, I was flummoxed.
(15) Ambivalent teams and individuals that are unable to make or hold to decisions can flummox discussions as easily as stubbornness can.