Random good picture Not show
1. I have got to meet my partner every Friday.
2. Our office is open from Monday to Friday inclusive.
3. They meet up every Friday to play snooker .
4. Shall we go to the theatre on Friday?
5. I resigned last Friday and left that same day.
6. I shall be disengaged on Friday afternoon.
7. She arranged an appointment for Friday afternoon at four-fifteen.
8. We had a picnic last Friday.
9. The final election results will be announced on Friday.
10. She usually stops in on Friday evenings.
11. The shop takes stock every week on Friday mornings.
12. They have to decide by next Friday.
13. Auditions will be held from 912 on Friday.
14. We're leaving on 2 March, that is, Friday.
15. This weekly is printed every Friday.
15. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
16. A lot of people bunk off early on Friday.
17. May will arrive on Friday morning.
18. She met John briefly on Friday night.
19. Can you finish the report by Friday? -Maybe.
20. May will arrive on Friday.
21. He will celebrate his birthday on Friday.
22. It's Kate's birthday on Friday.
23. A model railway mart will be held on Friday.
24. I really pushed the boat out last Friday.
25. He has been resting since last Friday.
26. The rescue operation began on Friday afternoon.
27. Tickets for Friday? Sorry we've got none left.
28. Why don't you come over for supper on Friday?
29. The funeral will be held next Friday.
30. We'll start at six on Friday morning.
More similar words: holiday, fridge, day after day, day, candidate, by day, one day, today, all day, didactic, hidalgo, sunday, midday, validate, guidance, nowadays, weekday, tuesday, rid, affidavit, avoidance, avoidable, formidable, frisk, the other day, yesterday, birthday, ride, arid, invalidate.