Random good picture Not show
1. He was debarred from holding public office.
2. Business interests are incompatible with public office.
3. Jenkins is unfit for public office.
4. We will back him for public office.
5. We do not believe he is fit for public office .
6. He spent much of his career in public office .
7. Brown is unfit for public office.
8. Eventually she would like to run for public office.
9. I began considering a run for public office.
10. He then sought without success an appointment to public office.
11. We sometimes forget a basic precept of government: Public office is public trust.
12. Imagine a man in public office that everybody knew where he stood.
13. Jones had never run for public office before being elected Senator.
14. By 1988, 2,908 blacks were elected to public office in the southern states.
15. They might also be banned from holding public office for a period determined by the courts.
16. Restrictive practices. Dominant position. Public office. Relevant market.
17. In many ways it should have been the most satisfying celebration of his years in public office.
18. The tribunal concluded that he should be dismissed and banned for three years from public office,(Sentencedict) forfeiting his seat in parliament.
19. Which is one reason I could never run for public office.
20. One of these was the Corporation Act, which restricted the holding of any public office to Anglicans.
21. If found guilty, Mr Walesa faced being banned from holding public office for 10 years.
22. It's doubtful she ever has taken a single day of unpaid leave during any of her innumerable campaigns for public office.
23. We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office. Aesop
24. Roman portraits of public figures emphasised their subjects' fitness to hold public office and their personal authority as heads of families.
25. He was now in the position to assert himself when openings for public office occurred.
26. The districts had been created under the Voting Rights Act of 1965 to give minorities a special shot at winning public office.
27. All of the former officers remained stripped of their rank and were barred from holding public office.
28. Lanier, 66, was a wealthy white property developer who had never before run for public office.
29. At that level, there can be no doubt of the equation between public office and private interest.
30. The early introduction of merit systems deprived them of patronage, and nominations for public office were outside their control.
More similar words: public opinion, public policy, public, in public, republic, publicly, publicity, Republican, public good, public debt, publication, republicanism, weimar republic, the general public, publisher, publish, published, office, officer, suffice, head office, ticket office, magnifico, bellicose, sublime, helicopter, official, traffic, efficacy, officious.