Random good picture Not show
(1) He delivered a long prose full of platitudes.
(2) Can you do this poem into prose?
(3) His prose as always lucid and compelling.
(4) His prose style is far too mannered and self-conscious.
(5) Despite occasional patches of purple prose, the book is mostly clear and incisive.
(6) He writes crystal clear prose.
(7) Her prose is far too mannered and self-conscious.
(8) His prose reads like poetry.
(9) This is a page of well - written prose.
(10) I've always preferred reading prose to poetry.
(11) He was a fluent and rapid prose writer.
(12) Please turn this piece of prose into verse.
(13) Shute's prose is stark and chillingly unsentimental.
(14) A feeling of melancholy runs through his prose.
(15) His writings include poetry and prose.
(16) They preach the abolition of established systems but prose nothing to replace them.
(17) Her clear and elegant prose sets her apart from most other journalists.
(18) It's a prose style with all the ineptitudes filed away.
(19) His prose is simple and luminous and quite popular among ordinary readers.
(20) Her prose style is not always felicitous; she tends to repetition.
(21) He wrote beautiful[sentencedict.com], at times too beautiful prose. Sentencedict.com
(22) After all, women can't write good classical prose.
(23) Shelley's prose is nothing if not inspired and inspiring.
(24) Thomas Carlyle , notwithstanding his tedious rhetoric, is a master of the sublime in prose style.
(25) John Lennon found time to publish two books of his humorous prose.
(26) In rehearsing Shakespeare, I puzzle over the complexities of his verse and prose.
(27) He discoursed for several hours on French and English prose.
(28) In her writing she strove for a balance between innovation and familiar prose forms.
(29) I plan out an essay in note form before writing it up in continuous prose.
(30) Most of the scene is written in verse, but some is in prose.
More similar words: prosecute, prosecutor, prosecution, proselytize, morose, sun rose, a bed of roses, prosper, heterosexual, prospect, proscribe, prosperity, prostrate, prosthetic, prosperous, propose, prospectus, prostitute, proposed, prostration, prospective, gross domestic product, gross, cross, frosty, across, cross out, aerosol, engross, erosion.