Random good picture Not show
1. This has proved an effective preventive.
2. While travelling abroad, take preventive measures to avoid illness.
3. The doctors disseminated information about preventive medicine.
4. Hygiene has evolved into preventive medicine.
5. Ginseng is used as a restorative and preventive remedy.
6. In the past 10 years, preventive measures have radically reduced levels of tooth decay in children.
7. We must take preventive measures to reduce crime in the area.
8. The police presented a reactive rather than preventive strategy against crime.
9. The police were able to take preventive action and avoid a possible riot.
10. They can not observe preventive health care admonitions.
11. Preventive measures include data encryption using various cryptographic methods.
12. The implications for preventive work are obvious.
13. The use of preventive measures is also illustrated.
14. General preventive work is equally important.
14. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. Seven groups of secondary preventive approaches are listed.
16. The system is intended to emphasize preventive health care and reduce costs.
17. Even when children deny such beliefs, preventive work should still be done.
18. An important part of the preventive routine is keeping up good posture, whether standing, sitting or walking.
19. There exists no preventive medicine for the pain of feeling excluded or underappreciated.
20. The other is preventive health care for all, including prenatal care.
21. Proposition 186 would cover prescriptions for everyone, preventive dental care for adults and full dental care for children.
22. The situation brings home to us the need for drastic preventive measures.
23. The situation brings home to us the need for drastic preventive actions.
24. Too much is spent on expensive curative medicine and too little on preventive medicine.
25. The appointment of John Simon as first Medical Officer heralded the replacement of the grandiose principles of sanitary engineering by preventive medicine.
26. Such apathy is indicative of the generally low emphasis and under-investment in health education and preventive medicine in Britain.
27. Two dozen major California health maintenance organizations will receive a report card today on the quality of their preventive services.
28. And what do we know about childhood determinants of adult disorder which might be amenable to preventive intervention?
29. The reactive approach is virtually always ultimately more costly than the preventive approach.
30. Isabel became suddenly aware of her own vulnerability and of the need for preventive action.
More similar words: prevention, prevent, incentive, representative, revenue, event, events, seventy, seventh, irreverent, eventual, eventually, in any event, effectiveness, invention, even though, convention, in the event of, intervention, conventional, tentative, tentatively, presidential, apprenticeship, constitutional convention, reveal, for ever, revert, reverse, even.