Random good picture Not show
1. Taylor combined great knowledge with an irreverent attitude to history.
2. She has an irreverent attitude towards marriage.
3. He employs an irreverent humour to salt his observation.
4. She employed an irreverent humor to salt her observation.
5. The movie takes an irreverent look at the city.
6. It's irreverent for a man not to take his hat off in church.
7. This irreverent city braced for a conservative storm.
8. The point is in no way irreverent or anarchistic.
9. Critchley was always vulnerable because of his irreverent humour, which could lead to incautious and overt disrespect.
10. He was wildly irreverent, too, and loved nothing better than defying rules and deflating self-important petty officials.
11. Here Picasso is more irreverent than ever, but never obscene-the elegance of his draughtsmanship sees to that.
12. She employs an irreverent humour to salt her observation.
13. I do think, Augustine, you are so irreverent!
14. He gave her an irreverent reply.
15. THE GOD DELUSION is an irreverent book.
16. Olympics and politics are undoubtedly and irreverent.
17. But it were irreverent to describe that revelation.
18. His language was irreverent,[sentence dictionary] not to say Blasphemous.
19. This irreverent version of Lionel Logue turns out to be an Aussie variant of a Frank Capra hero, a little guy who refuses to be awed by big guys, even one with lofty lineage and a throne.
20. This was greeted with an irreverent laugh, and the youth blushed deeply, and tried to look as if he had meant to insinuate what knowing people called a "double entendre."
21. When he went to the zoo he passed the elephant house quickly lest the irreverent onlooker should make comparisons.
22. Although Levin sometimes goes overboard with jokes, his breezy, slightly irreverent tone is a welcome one.
23. But in spite of his obsession with the failures of the past, his essential irreverent humour remained undimmed.
24. To the bassets, Buster's arrival was rather like the intrusion of an irreverent outsider into an exclusive London club.
25. I think daytime television is closer to the street, more irreverent than any other spot on the dial.
26. It was no wonder, on reflection, that Lorimer had been so eager to spend time in Cleo's irreverent company.
27. Political scribblers were usually better value than politicians, most of them being irreverent and much better informed.
28. The hot and the cold. The left and the right. The reverent and the irreverent!
29. Every solemn, " official " utterance can be paired with another that is sharply irreverent.
30. After a moment she added as if she might have sounded irreverent, " There wasn't any connection. "
More similar words: irreverence, irrevocable, revert, for ever, reverse, current, severe, currently, recurrent, severely, inherent, adherent, prevention, different, inherently, belligerent, indifferent, differentiate, irrelevant, irrespective of, reveal, currency, revenue, revelation, coherence, deference, reference, ever, preference, difference.