Random good picture Not show
1. His interest in photography is only a passing fad.
2. The question can't be lightly dismissed as a fad or a dream.
3. Interest in organic food is not a fad, it's here to stay.
4. There was a fad for wearing ripped jeans a few years ago.
5. Will upsizing be the next management fad?
6. They know this is just another fad.
7. Arts education may be the fad du jour.
8. This is not simply a passing fad.
9. But the blindingly obvious fad is that no one is around to be disturbed.
10. It is only in the fashion or fad field that the later comers get badly burned.
11. Whether this is just a passing fad or a lasting fashion trend, only time will tell.
12. It is the latest evidence that the merger fad among military contractors is far from finished.
13. Are video games a fad, or are they here to stay?
14. They thereby avoid commitment to any current fad that comes up on the whirligig of fashion.
15. I am a sneaker, more than a fad.
16. Collecting stamps is a good fad.
17. Her desire to learn French was only a fad.http://Sentencedict.com
18. Hamnett does not believe environmental concern is a passing fad.
19. Will Tom continue to collect stamps or is it only a passing fad?
20. Rap music proved to be more than just a passing fad.
21. This red eared terrapin is a victim of a fad that's out of fashion.
22. Younger audiences are becoming increasingly interested in bands of this musical grab-bag genre, and not only as a retro fad.
23. Introduced just before Thanksgiving, WebTV is either a revolution in computing or a seasonal fad.
24. It could be that old Henry Flagler himself started the fad, back when he started the town.
25. What on earth was she now what trend or fad was she fastening on?
26. If the AlomarHirschbeck rapprochement were to be achieved, it would only be the latest in a growing apology fad.
27. And while there are fundamental differences between Eastern and Western medicine, this is no new age fad.
28. Blood-sucking little crawling creatures ... they pandered either to popular taste or to a current fad.
29. However, unsophisticated people should not let peer pressure push them into a fad.
30. Very trendy new hotel run by Christina Ong, the Met adheres to the current fad for minimalism.