Random good picture Not show
(5) Politeness is not always the sign of wisdom, but the want of it always leaves room for the suspicion of folly.
(6) Politeness is like an air cushion; there may be nothing in it,but it eases ours jolts wonderfully.
(8) Politeness is traditionally part of the British character.
(9) One never lose anything by politeness.
(10) Politeness is an attribute of a gentleman.
(11) For the first time her veneer of politeness began to crack.
(12) The constraints of politeness wouldn't allow her to say what she really thought about his cooking.
(13) It's no more than common politeness to hear what she has to say.
(14) They greeted their visitor with formal politeness.
(15) I was slightly afraid of their chilly distant politeness.
(16) She listened to him(Sentencedict.com), but only out of politeness.
(17) I left as early as was consistent with politeness.
(18) His manner is a blend of charm and politeness.
(19) He is the pink of politeness.
(20) She spoke with studied politeness.
(21) He is the quintessence oftact and politeness.
(22) His politeness smacks of condescension.
(23) His veneer of politeness concealed a ruthless determination.
(24) I acknowledged his politeness with a bow.
(25) He was noted for his politeness.
(26) She doesn't even know the basic elements of politeness.
(27) Politeness and truth are often mutually incompatible .
(28) Underneath his politeness, there was deceit and cunning.
(29) In Japan there is a lot of emphasis on politeness.
(30) Although she hated him, she put on a show of politeness.
More similar words: impoliteness, polite, politely, impolite, impolitely, completeness, polity, politic, politics, political, oneness, politically, politician, awareness, cosmopolitan, metropolitan, straitened, obtuseness, falseness, political party, gentleness, singleness, political machine, effectiveness, pretentiousness, political action committee, earnestness, tactlessness, selflessness, policy.