Random good picture Not show
1. A report compiled by the Fed's Philadelphia branch described the economy as weak.
2. The document composed in Philadelphia transformed the confederation of sovereign states into a national government.
3. What is the distance between / from Philadelphia and Chicago?
4. Here is a letter adapted from DEAR ABBY, Philadelphia Bulletin, March 9,1973.
5. Philadelphia Phillie shortstop Kevin Stocker is among trade possibilities....
6. Margaret, delayed by a sick child, came from Philadelphia.
7. Constitution printed in Philadelphia newspapers December 7.
8. It was pure magic and Philadelphia fans went nuts.
9. Merchants haggled in New York and Philadelphia.
10. Now the Philadelphia synagogue offered to write the letter.
11. I ate Cornish Wafers and Philadelphia cream cheese.
12. The birthday party is, appropriately, in Philadelphia.
13. The Philadelphia Medical Society commissioned a report on alcoholism.
14. Iverson plays for the Philadelphia 76ers.
14. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
15. He was a nobody in the Philadelphia court.
16. The Philadelphia Museum of Art is closed Mondays.
17. A Philadelphia - or is it Chicago? heiress.
18. I missed my newspaper, and Philadelphia, and my home golf course.
19. For example a ship called the Felicia left Philadelphia in August 1986 carrying a cargo of incinerator ash containing harmful metal residues.
20. But the city of Philadelphia is hurting -- no longer near bankruptcy, but still on shaky ground.
21. Waste Management had a facility in Philadelphia that originally took in recyclable materials for free.
22. Indeed, his first patient was a Philadelphia man who suffered from epilepsy and psychiatric symptoms.
23. The Philadelphia consultants said factories that built war planes could just as easily produce toy planes.
24. The only time that we attempted to do something like that was in the city of Philadelphia.
25. Bank is a 38-year-old singleton who grew up in Philadelphia.
26. Carefully supervised, Ogontz girls were encouraged to go on cultural expeditions into Philadelphia.
27. I called the realtor, and he brought over a rich dentist from Philadelphia, and it was done.
28. Eventually, he turns his face to the wall and encounters the photograph of the coroner from Philadelphia, Gold.
29. I once lived for three months in a North Philadelphia ghetto.
30. Morton accepted but always maintained links to Sellers in Philadelphia, a hundred miles to the south.
More similar words: philosophical, philosophy, bibliophile, sophism, blade, laden, amphibious, demographic, sophisticated, accolade, unsophisticated, catastrophically, anthropomorphic, annihilate, exhilaration, annihilation, alphabetical, help, parochial, help out, glad, clad, helpful, cannot help, salad, psychiatrist, machiavellian, malady, with the help of, chill.