Random good picture Not show
1. The barrage was the most devastating in a series of recent rocket attacks on Kabul by the Western-backed mujahedin.
2. He and his government colleagues were confident they could hold their own against the mujahedin.
3. Old hands among the insurgents say it reminds them of 1980s Peshawar, where anti-Soviet mujahedin operated openly with the ISI's blessing and backing.
4. He drafted a report on his return, "just a little note, " he says, "arguing the U.S. should support the mujahedin."
5. "He came to the most restricted meetings of the Arab mujahedin," Hanif told Newsweek last week.
6. Television stations say just before the first blast in Ahmedabad they had received a 14-page long e-mail warning of an attack from a group calling itself "Indian Mujahedin."
7. Indian police that the crowd gathered to place improvised explosive devices is "Indian Mujahedin" usual attack methods.
More similar words: hallelujah, dodecahedron, ahead of schedule, shedding, ceding, speeding, breeding, succeed in, preceding, engaged in, in the distance, proceeding, exceedingly, be absorbed in, rugged individualism, ahead, go ahead, get ahead, ahead of, look ahead, ahead of time, shed, hedge, dashed, abashed, writhed, smashed, arched, sloshed, slashed.