Random good picture Not show
1. The older kids outsmart the young ones when trading cards.
2. Lansdale also helped Diem to outsmart his domestic adversaries.
3. He can't even outsmart his own electorate, let alone us.
4. And Royle is hoping to outsmart the old master, just like he did last season.
5. His only chance is to outsmart Koch's crew in shifty winds.
6. Pollard and the Dingles try to outsmart each other over the barn development.
7. The lizard can outsmart predators by leaving its tail behind to confuse them.
8. She always managed to outsmart her political rivals.
9. She had to outsmart the enemy.
10. He fancied he could outsmart the whole world.
11. To succeed in business,(http://sentencedict.com) one must outsmart the competition.
12. Yet Shahzad still managed to outsmart his FBI surveillance team, losing them somewhere between Connecticut and John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York.
13. It is conceivable that bacteria will someday outsmart our best medical technologies.
14. Will machines outsmart man?
15. Identify your weaknesses, then use your brain to outsmart them.
16. Oncologists must try to outsmart tumors that have already begun to metastasize.
17. Only virgins can outsmart the killer in the big chase scene at the end.
18. Evolution is a slow-witted way to outsmart this conundrum, but what we call intelligence is nothing more than a tunnel through it.
19. Troy was very clever for his age and had already figured out ways to outsmart her.
20. So answer this question truthfully, lest your smart organization fall into the trap of continuing to outsmart itself.
21. Glover felt hot under the collar; it would seem that all manner of deranged people were managing to outsmart him.
22. When Aladdin finds a magic lamp and unleashes the charismatic genie within , he wishes to become a prince so he can romance Jasmine and outsmart the evil Jafar.
23. But some people choose to push the envelope based on the idea that they can outsmart a breathalyzer test if they're pulled over.
24. You have talent and strategic use of sophisticated systems and tactics outsmart your opponent it?
More similar words: smart, smartly, smartness, craftsman, craftsmanship, martyr, martial, martinet, martial law, court martial, outset, outside, outsell, outsider, nutshell, outsource, outspoken, cut short, outside of, outstanding, whereabouts, in a nutshell, outstretched, small, dismay, as many, smash, smashed, dismal, plasma.