Random good picture Not show
(1) We can't overbuild a natural environment area.
(2) They built an overpass that overbuilt another one.
(3) Higher mortgage rates and over-building left some markets glutted with unsold houses.
(4) The price of competitive development was overbuilding, which in other countries had been controlled by government regulation.
(5) Is China's infrastructure overbuilt and undermaintained?
(6) Indeed China's infrastructure is massively overbuilt already.
(7) There's no doubt that law schools have overbuilt and that the legal profession has overpromised.
(8) Much of the country is overbuilt, and online shopping has crimped many retailers' store-opening plans.
(9) Office buildings are the riskiest . They are overbuilt in many parts of the country , which means high vacancy rates and soft rents .
(10) Overbuilt: This observation relates to the first concern and that is – can the region absorb these rapid capital inflows?
(11) In the absence of cheetah, the pronghorn appears "overbuilt" for its environment today.
(12) In the absence of the cheetah, the pronghorn appears "overbuilt" for its environment today.
(13) But when the overbuilt U.S. housing market crashed in 2007, many individual homeowners found themselves owing more money on their mortgage than their home was worth.
(14) The premises are true: the commercial and office markets are overbuilt, and house prices are too high relative to income.
(15) The price of zero - defect software is that it's over- engineered, overbuilt, a bit bloated, and never on the edge of the unknown where Ted and friends hang out.
(16) As a result, China's hotel market has been entering an exciting period with new products and ideas[sentencedict .com], while balancing the risk of overbuilt and intense competition.
(17) Second, China already has a problem with soaring commodity costs. It does not need to accumulate more copper, aluminum, iron etc. Indeed China's infrastructure is massively overbuilt already.
(18) In recent years, China's cultivated a huge loss, one very important reason is overbuilt zones.
(19) Commercial real estate projects and luxury residential buildings have been overbuilt, and automobile capacity has outrun demand.
(20) To curb an economy that's in danger of overheating, the Chinese government is discouraging its state banks from extending new loans to ventures in overbuilt industries —such as cement.
(21) The capital of Spain's fastest-growing region, inland Zaragoza kept booming even as the overbuilt Mediterranean coast came to symbolize how real estate excess was not just an American ailment.
(22) Of course, what I did on my own is using capacitors and overbuilt parts that would be unreasonable for you as a manufacturer to duplicate.
(23) At the same time, there have been concerns that the market has become overinvested and overbuilt .
More similar words: built, built-in, built up, proverb, overboard, proverbial, overbearing, build, over and over, rebuild, builder, build up, quilt, guilt, building, over and over again, guilty, rebuilding, building materials, verbal, verbose, verboten, verbiage, verbatim, reverberate, over, lover, cover, hover, overt.