Random good picture Not show
(1) She found the heat debilitating.
(2) Parkinson's disease is a debilitating and incurable disease of the nervous system.
(3) Huge debts are debilitating their economy.
(4) He was hoping for a cure from his debilitating illness.
(5) All will suffer from debilitating and uncontrollable movements and severe personality and cognitive changes.
(6) This debilitating absence has raised, first, the question of when and how a leader should be declared incapacitated.
(7) The heat, the insects, and the debilitating claustrophobia of those few terrifying days often returned to haunt him.
(8) Life penalizes those who fall victim to the debilitating effects human weakness, such as a negative character, ignorance, laziness, excesses and vices. Dr T.P.Chia
(9) Adults and children suffer from strange, debilitating headaches that no drugs will cure.
(10) So the algae hang on as debilitating parasites rather than evolving towards benign cooperation.
(11) Gone, in the heat of a passion as debilitating as the panic that so often distorts the actions of accused politicians.
(12) Dependence on charity is just as debilitating as dependence on the state, if not more so.
(13) There is a growing recognition of the debilitating effects of teen drug use(Sentence dictionary), teen pregnancy and violence.
(14) If it were not for the debilitating character question, Clinton would surely have a fair chance of beating Bush.
(15) They have become involved in debilitating scandals and disastrous adventures following election victories.
(16) The economy is now strengthening after a long and debilitating recession.
(17) I could have said that their way of life would slowly become less and less glamorous, more and more morally debilitating.
(18) Maybe the second term that President Clinton began Monday will be defined by debilitating scandal.
(19) That's the way many people describe their sciatica - one of the commonest and most debilitating forms of neuralgia.
(20) Bruch criticized obesity researchers for failing to recognize that dieting was not only psychologically debilitating but medically simple-minded.
(21) But that does not mean he has yet won a conclusive victory in the debilitating war between president and parliament.
(22) Meanwhile, thanks to a series of startling medical breakthroughs(sentencedict.com), his father was recovering from his debilitating strokes.
(23) His greatest strength-the manifest affection and trust of the voters-was also his most debilitating weakness.
(24) For former political prisoners, memories of life on the island are a constant and sometimes debilitating companion.
(25) Subjects were excluded from the study if they suffered from any debilitating or life threatening disease, including invasive cancer.
(26) A sick Gooch should not have played in Calcutta with a debilitating virus which developed into a chest infection.
(27) This chapter has dealt with the mechanism of a debilitating and often fatal symptom of disease, namely diarrhoea.
(28) His work had been restricted since he suffered a debilitating stroke in 1989.
(29) Hopefully, some one, somewhere will find a permanent cure from this debilitating malaise, known only as Red Spot Mania.
(30) We might find that, after lengthy stays on the Moon, astronauts suffer debilitating degenerative disorders.
More similar words: debilitate, rehabilitation, rehabilitate, militate, facilitate, inevitability, facilitated, compatibility, incompatibility, qualitative, rotating, devastating, ability, viability, mobility, nobility, liability, inability, stability, ingratiating, equability, solubility, capability, immobility, disability, durability, volubility, affability, militant, military.