Similar words: percentage, fierce, perceive, perceived, perception, Cent., scent, decent.
Random good picture Not show
1. Growth will accelerate to 2.9 per cent next year.
2. Most restaurants add a 10 per cent service charge.
3. The government raised defence appropriations by 12 per cent.
4. Five per cent of children stammer at some point.
5. Customs and excise receipts rose 2.5 per cent.
6. The price was reduced 9 per cent.
7. The system is not 100 per cent foolproof.
7. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. What per cent of the population read/reads books?
9. Only 13 per cent of consultants are female.
10. Ten per cent of the population lived in poverty.
11. Pay increases were pegged at five per cent.
12. He was treated in hospital for 60 per cent burns.
13. Sales rose by nought point four per cent last month.
14. You must allow for five per cent wastage in transit.
15. In general,(sentencedict.com) incumbents have a 94 per cent chance of being re-elected.
16. The stiff entrance examination removes 60 per cent of prospective students.
17. About 68 per cent of illegitimate births were jointly registered by both parents.
18. 74 per cent of teachers found the paperwork was unmanageable.
19. He suffered third-degree burns over 98 per cent of his body.
20. The objective would be to recycle 98 per cent of domestic waste.
21. Poor families spend about 80 to 90 per cent of their income on food.
22. It's estimated that around 80 per cent of babies wear disposables.
23. 56 per cent of new cars were bought on credit.
24. What per cent of the population is / are overweight?
25. It is often stated that we use only 10 per cent of our brain.
26. The average yearly increment in labour productivity in industry was 4.5 per cent.
27. When we approached the till to settle up, he reduced our bill by 50 per cent.
28. Due to unforeseen circumstances the cost of the improvements has risen by twenty per cent.
29. The latest figures show industrial production steaming ahead at an 8.8 per cent annual rate.
30. The three smaller parties gained an aggregate of 25 per cent of the vote.
More similar words: percentage, fierce, perceive, perceived, perception, Cent., scent, decent, recent, center, accent, central, century, enforcement, incentive, recently, centurion, accentuate, adolescent, concentrate, concentrating, concentration, entertainment, sentiment, force, source, merchant, percolate, in force, enforce.