Similar words: highlight, light, might, right, night, fight, knight, eighth. Meaning: [baɪt] n. 1. a loop in a rope 2. a bend or curve (especially in a coastline) 3. a broad bay formed by an indentation in the shoreline 4. the middle part of a slack rope (as distinguished from its ends). v. fasten with a bight.
Random good picture Not show
1. Sal sent the sack up on a bight of slack, then came up on a tight rope and the sling.
2. With their secluded anchorages and bights, Anacapa and the other Channel Islands fairly beckon sailboat skippers.
3. But the burning of the sloop in the Bight was to be the only successful venture of the day on their side.
4. Therefore, I got two bight and handsome boys.
5. We all have a bight future.
6. So bight dog eyes , so lovely, right ?
7. The round moon is quite bight , big and round on that day.
8. The large, cedar totems in Alaska's Totem Bight State Park were originally created by the ancient Tlingit and Haida tribes.
9. The hall was so bight and dark, so grave and gay.
10. the Great Australian Bight.
11. Pull until the U-shaped bight is about 6-inches long and the knot is snug.
12. Cross the bight over the two ropes you are holding in your left hand and through the loop that has formed.
13. Grab the tip of the bight and pull it through the loop.sentence dictionary
14. That night we slid into Tomb Bay, where Lycian rock tombs glare over a sheltered bight and cicadas yell from oleanders.
15. The two lengths of string are held together side by side and are knotted together with two simple bights about an inch apart.
16. I could just drift, he thought, and sleep and put a bight of line around my toe to wake me.
17. Therefore, along with the increasing of the filament length, the corresponding bight zone becomes larger and larger, and a continuously peach-form bright area can be formed on the test screen.
18. A country of west - central Africa on the Bight of Biafra.
19. The threatened Australian sea lion is found only in the Great Australian Bight, which arcs around the southern shore of the continent.
20. Elegant dancers in the late afternoon, rare Australian sea lions circle and glide in the clear waters of the Great Australian Bight.
21. Annoying, because I just want to be free from all this baggage. Liberating, because now I get to shine a bight light over them, and I can finally examine and releasing them.
22. Don't complain beneath the stars about the lack of bight sopts in your life.
23. The white leader now uses her prusik to stay on a snug belay with her team, and tells them to move forward, creating a bight of slack.
24. A region of south-central Australia south of the Great Victoria Desert and north of the Great Australian Bight. It is the site of a major rocket research center.
25. Recognition of these characteristics is beneficial to exploring the law of bight r education development, providing helpful historical reference to contemporary higher education reform.
26. I am just a fly on the glass of window with a bight future but no way out.
27. Biomass development is in the favor of environmental improvement , so it enjoys a bight prospect in exploration.