Random good picture Not show
1. She led the guests into the parlour.
2. They scouted around for a beauty parlour.
3. The parlour connects with the study.
4. She managed to get a situation as a parlour maid.
5. She went to the massage parlour for a full-body massage.
6. The beauty parlour priced itself out of the market by charging so much.
7. He's in the front parlour.
8. The parlour was little less disturbing than its chatelaine.
9. They moved to the tattoo parlour.
10. After supper Mrs Hendry ushered everyone into the parlour.
11. She pushed the parlour door open and tiptoed in.
12. Paul strode towards the parlour, his misery forgotten.
13. The cottage parlour looked like a stage set.
14. I showed her into the parlour.
15. She led me into a parlour.
16. Mrs Parvis had photographs in her parlour.
17. I am about to retire to the breakfast parlour with Mr Beckenham and Miss Merchiston.
18. The male nudes in his parlour were balanced carefully by female ones in the games room.
19. James was sent sprawling across his own parlour carpet,(sentencedict.com/parlour.html) a blinding anger building inside him.
20. Her bloodstained body was found at Pinky's massage parlour, Boughton, where she worked.
21. She has just had her legs waxed at the local beauty parlour.
22. He got a job washing dishes in a pizza parlour.
23. I thanked her and she withdrew back into her parlour.
24. When the time came to unite Santosh with his parents, he was called into the parlour.
25. At half past eleven, tea was made in the back parlour.
26. Once again, he left the pupils to superintend the luncheon and departed into the small parlour to hear their story.
27. Now thirty-five intrepid Lionisers were gazing at the outside of the small single-fronted cottage with its tiny parlour overlooking the street.
28. Two years to the day after the killing, three women were working in the former Pinky's massage parlour.
29. He was not physically robust and his main recreation was playing bridge and parlour games.
30. But what could be more important than his appointment as chairman of the largest and most prestigious funeral parlour in the city?
More similar words: parlance, parliament, particularly, part and parcel, for long, forlorn, overlook, purloined, snarl, pearl, early, garlic, nearly, clearly, Charlie, earlier, not nearly, regularly, similarly, harlequin, early warning, flout, all out, loud, flour, clout, fall out, cloud, aloud, blouse.