Random good picture Not show
1. He held both sides of the parka hood closed against the snow.
2. And he looked so nice in his parka.
3. The parka in reverse from rose pink to a grass green print over a siren gown, by Ungaro. 5.
4. The boots, the parka, the cap, the new kit: hunters are a fastidious kind.
5. Will this parka keep me warm?
6. A rainproof parka provides protection against wet and cold weather.
7. If you have worn shorts and a parka at the same time, you live in Ontario.
8. Girls in this kind of parka are even more elegant and pretty.
8. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
9. Connie: Look at this catalog, John. The ski parka is on sale.
10. Skip the parka and pair it with a suit or a sport coat and jeans.
11. Aa parka and a warm waterproof coat made by the Inuit natives from animal skins.
12. Woman: Look at this catalog. The ski parka is on sale.
13. A nurse in a shiny white ski parka who really did seem angelic came to certify her death, and then the undertaker, who had "buried" Dad and was a neighbor, gently took her body away.
14. Kim was shown bundled up in a parka with matching thick gloves.
15. He wore polished wingtips and an overcoat, and she a pink ski parka.
16. It started with Lacroix and Mizrahi glorifying the humble parka by reinterpreting the shape in deluxe brocades and satins.
17. Echo might add a slightly too-short tie with a faintly prep-school crest to a nylon parka and camouflage trousers.
18. Completing this latest drop are two incredible outerwear styles, the Deckhand jacket and Hadrian mountain parka.
19. Offered both in today's subdued colors and a vivid, 80s-inspired palate, the Bugaboo 86 Parka is the perfect balance of then and now.
20. Simon: Your socks are in your boots and your earmuffs are in one of your parka pockets.
21. "Basket case" Allison is a pathological liar with zero social skills whose oversize parka is a handy security blanket.
22. Some of the sites were up to 50 miles from the base so normally I would eat the foil packs they sent out to the site and slept in my parka on the steel-plated decks of the silo.
23. The professor's new girlfriend presents him with a gift: a navy blue parka.
24. If you accept, 1 a accepted, 1 aquarium air pump - plug it in alfresco, Canada Goose parka, 1 and let it run all winter.