Random good picture Not show
1) The room was painted a subtle shade of pink.
2) I like the subtle wind.
3) Note the subtle gradation of / in colour in this painting.
4) Her conversation sparkled with her own subtle blend of wit and charm.
5) I like the subtle friendship that does not hold people together.
6) She's been dropping subtle hints about what she'd like as a present.
7) The pictures are similar, but there are subtle differences between them.
8) The fragrance is a subtle blend of jasmine and sandalwood.
9) I even began to exploit him in subtle ways.
10) He didn't understand the subtle shadings of legal language.
11) She has a very subtle mind.
12) There is a subtle difference between these two plans.
13) Subtle lighting helps people relax.
14) There was nothing subtle or sophisticated about him.
15) There's a subtle hint of garlic in the sauce.
16) I decided to try a more subtle approach.
17) I think we need a more subtle approach.
18) Her book displays many subtle linguistic felicities.
19) The film's direction is subtle and stylish.
20) The change was too subtle to attract much notice.
21) Her whole attitude had undergone a subtle change.
22) The job required a subtle mind.
23) The flavour of the dried berries is more subtle.
24) Her methods of seduction are subtle.
25) The dish had a subtle hint of ginger.
26) He was not exactly subtle about it!
27) Contemporary Hollywood movies often make subtle genuflections to the great film-makers of the past.
28) It is a strange smile. It lacks the subtle nuances of an ordinary smile.
29) Histories make men wise ; poems witty; the mathematics subtle; natural philosophy deep ; moral grave ; logic and rhetoric able to contend.
30) The tactics employed can range from overt bullying to subtle emotional blackmail.