Random good picture Not show
1. The reason for this is that the optic nerve is a part of the brain.
2. Light stimulates the optic nerve.
3. A swollen optic nerve found by her optometrist led to the discovery of the tumor.
4. In a, optic nerve sections were prepared as described in Fig. 1.
5. In some cases the optic nerve fails to develop before birth.
6. The animals were sacrificed 60min later and optic nerve cell suspensions were prepared as previously described.
7. His optic nerve was hurt in an accident.
8. The optic nerve: A new window cerebrospinal fluid composition?
9. Methanol can cause poisoning, systemic acidosis, optic nerve damage and central nervous system ( CNS ) effects.
10. The optic nerve of one male Formosan rock-Monkey was composed of heterogenous nervous components throughout its course form behind the eyeball to the optic chiasm.
11. Methods Intraorbital optic nerve axotomy and crush model of rat wer used to determine the location of NOS by NADPH diaphorase histochemistry on day 1, 3, 7, 14 after injury.
12. Objective To explore the number change of optic nerve axons in rabbits with chronic ocular hypertension(OHT) and the protective effect of crocus sativus extract on the optic nerve axons injury.
13. Vessel deformity, retinal hemorrhage or decollement, optic nerve lesion, or eyeground lesion.
13. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. They are gathered together from all over the retina into a single bundle, which is the optic nerve for that eye.
15. Frequent measurements of visual fields and acuity are obtained to detect optic nerve damage.
16. The cup becomes the retina, and the stalk connecting it to the brain the optic nerve.
17. They receive messages from virtually every nerve in the human body via connections with the optic nerve and spinal cord.
18. Enough of the eye came free to please Magee, though, and he watched as it dangled on the optic nerve.
19. The retina was sectioned for counting the cells in the ganglionic layer of the optic nerve and quantitating optic nerve lesion.
20. Objective To investigate the etiological factors and clinical manifestation of evulsion of optic nerve and evaluate the therapeutic effect and the prognosis of it.
21. Tumor type:Pseudotumor looked like oval bump with uniformity signal, laying in muscle wimble, and it circled optic nerve, but the optic nerve was clear.
22. Glaucoma is a disorder characterized by increased intraocular pressure (IOP) that ultimately damages the optic nerve, leading to visual field loss.
23. Conclusion The cause of lost vision was accidental injury of the optic nerve or the optic chiasma during...
24. Results Bad protein was positively expressed in the normal optic nerve myelin sheath and residual myelin portions of optic nerve tissues from traumatic atrophic eyes.
25. Shape and margin: Most tumors had an irregular shape with obscure margin, infiltrating around the structures of the eyeball, lacrimal gland, extraocular muscle, optic nerve and (or) bone.
26. Also it illustrates the scientific theories that television could strengthen the optic nerve, relief asthenopia, produce joviality, and avoid the symptom of color-inclining.
27. The primary cause of bilateral blindness was cataract, the others were hereditary eye diseases, keratomalacia, ametropia, abnormalities of the optic nerve, etc.
28. Objective:To study the effect of hyperbaric oxygen and angiectasis on treating injuries of optic nerve after brain trauma.
29. Objective To Study the characteristics of electrical visual field and investigate the Correlation between visual field and LED-VEP about optic nerve injury due to trauma in medico-legal appraisals.
30. The retina processes these images into signals that travel obticnal through optic nerve to the brain.
More similar words: nerve, optimistic, option, optimum, adoption, serve, swerve, reserve, observe, deserve, fervent, serve as, observed, reserved, preserve, observer, intervene, intervening, intervention, nervous, enervate, nervously, septic, sceptical, skeptical, skepticism, antiseptic, elliptical, energetic, picnic.