Random good picture Not show
1. State aid is less bountiful than it was before.
2. If the British were as bountiful as the Americans, donations to charities would more than treble.
3. The land is bountiful and no one starves.
3. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. We found a bountiful supply of coconuts on the island.
5. But his mood was not bountiful at the moment.
6. Their stories are bountiful in this engagingly mounted documentary, running Sunday night in three one-hour segments on the History Channel.
7. The bountiful buffet breakfast served each morning sets just the right note to start the day by the fresh-water swimming pool.
8. Nature was bountiful, she thought.
9. But the harvest of 1621 was a bountiful one.
10. She distributed gifts in a bountiful and gracious manner.
11. I do not believe that Nature is limitlessly bountiful.
12. In her later years she became a lady bountiful.
13. Oh , how bountiful life is.
14. Incentives can raise productivity and offer bountiful opportunities for a better life.
15. By analyzing and processing bountiful experimental data collected in short time, the curves of temperature variation of fast transient nucleate boiling are then drawn with wavelet analysis theory.
16. These provided Huayna Capac with bountiful harvests and enough corn beer to entertain his subjects royally during Cusco's annual festivals.
17. More bountiful crops of corn, squash, cotton, and beans could be obtained.
18. But the dream of a bountiful West Coast urged the Joads onward.
19. He, he took a bus to Bountiful . You have family there, right?
20. The vile person shall be no more called liberal , nor the churl said to be bountiful.
21. National Savings For a more guaranteed but potentially less bountiful return, there are a number of fixed-rate bonds.
22. Mrs Clinton is on record as favouring mental-health services, but how bountiful a package is not clear.
23. Its borders encompass vast forests, towering mountains, and many miles of wilderness as well as cities, farmlands, and bountiful rivers.
24. I would also be invited to participate in a discussion on the bountiful attractions of timeshare property ownership.
25. He smiled a lot, and looked at Connie the way kids gaze at adults who give them bountiful attention.
26. Hawking's main concern was that a fleet of alien spacecraft could turn up wanting to strip mine the Earth for its bountiful resources.
27. He imagined that as in Africa he had had to sit in a mosque wearing a burnous, in Moscow he must be gracious and bountiful as the Tsars .
28. Palau is still unspoiled. The waters are not polluted and the marine life is bountiful and healthy.
29. The Norse god who dispenses peace, good weather, prosperity, and bountiful crops; the brother of Freya.
30. An open mind, a cheerful disposition, enterprising spirit and a bountiful harvest.
More similar words: pitiful, beautiful, dutifully, bounty hunter, bounty, mounting, accounting, fanciful, bound, bounce, bounded, abound in, boundary, count, mount, abounding, eastbound, roundabout, country, county, quantify, identify, intifada, until, bounce back, out of bounds, count out, count on, recount, counter.