Random good picture Not show
1. The pool's fiberglass sides had cracked and the water had leaked out.
2. A.. It is fiberglass or other form of plastic, and the lining is on the outside of the tank.
3. You can blow in cellulose or fiberglass for $ 1 to $ 2 a square foot.
4. Denver then flew the composite fiberglass craft to Monterey.
5. Halfon is trying to introduce his 72-pound fiberglass board -- with an optional sail -- in much the same way.
6. The painted white fiberglass skin gets covered with black soot, fire-damaged.
7. The age of fiberglass has arrived.
8. Most of the recovered pieces were small fiberglass chunks and parts of the wings.
9. He tried gel, sand sacks and fiberglass, without much success.
10. Durable fiberglass construction requires virtually no maintenance, is electrically nonconductive, and is not susceptible to rust or decay. A wide range of styles and sizes is available.
11. Processed fiberglass products have broad prospects due to their cost efficiency.
12. Different from the argil and concrete one, our fiberglass flowerpots are not only light in weight but also durable and solid. You can carry and move them very easily no matter how big it is.
13. The gallery installation comprised a series of white fiberglass dog sculptures.
14. The tube is fiberglass[sentencedict.com], and all fasteners are steel.
15. Each lamp is handcrafted in Ravenna, Italy, of fiberglass and then coated with a layer of natural Italian stones.
16. We supply full range of fiberglass mat, roving, cloth, multi- axile fabrics, unsaturated resins etc.
17. If the centerboard is not weighted, like the fiberglass centerboards of many small sailboats, then sailors must keep the boat upright by positioning their own weight on the upwind side of the boat.
18. The outboard was gone, too, and the gas can and the orange life vest and the two fiberglass oars.
19. A more effective insulation is to box in the trap and drainpipe and fill the box with fiberglass insulation.sentencedict .com
20. Interactivity: The sign promises luck should you rub the head of a certain fiberglass leprechaun.
21. The room, about the size of my apartment, was lined with fiberglass pallets arranged in tiers like bizarre bunk beds.
22. Fiberglass is an important raw material for making wind mill blades and Jushi is one of the earliest domestic fiberglass manufactures to enter wind energy market.
23. As you said the materials of such a lower-price foldaway car is fiberglass, for the factories, which is made by the high strength aluminium alloy currently .
24. An example oftransformation is his figurine series made of fiberglass and oil colors.
25. The effect of resin composition and processing parameters of narrow fiberglass tape on the properties of prepreg and composites are studied as well.
26. This kind of electrical insulation sleeving is braided with non-alkali fiberglass and uniformly coated with polyurethane resin. It possesses good qualities of dielectric, flexibility and elasticity.
27. Crack waterproof layer materials by crack cement mortar complex fiberglass nets composition, but the long-term effective control protection layer the creation of cracks.
28. Presents the organic waste gas purification treatment for a fiberglass fabric workshop.
29. Model aircraft are flying or non-flying models of existing or imaginary aircraft, often scaled down versions of full size planes, using materials such as balsa wood, foam and fiberglass.
30. This versatile controller is ideal for precise networked control of power in glassmaking, fiberglass manufacturing and other industrial heating applications.
More similar words: fiber, glass, glass over, sunglasses, glass ceiling, looking glass, magnifying glass, burglar, burglary, burglarize, glasnost, liberty, bribery, liberal, beriberi, iceberg, liberate, illiberal, liberated, libertine, subscriber, aubergine, nuremberg, liberalism, liberation, liberalize, deliberate, class, deliberately, a class.