Random good picture Not show
1. They suspected this was a double bluff on the part of Cairo Intelligence.
2. The government called for greater moderation on the part of the unions.
3. The accident was caused by negligence on the part of the driver.
4. They said the accident was due to shortcomings on the part of the pilots.
5. The judge did not find any bad faith on the part of the defendants.
6. Several officers had alleged incompetence on the part of the general.
7. He added there was clear culpability on the part of the government.
8. The possibility of a last-ditch on the part of the enemy should not be lightly dismissed.
9. The promise was obtained by duress on the part of her husband.
10. The tendency on the part of the children is to blame their parents for everything.
11. A lot of bad behaviour is attention-seeking on the part of mixed-up kids.
12. What is needed is a change of attitude on the part of architects.
13. There was no misconduct on the part of the police.
14. There is still some reluctance on the part of employers to become involved in this project.
14. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
15. Any hesitation on the part of the government will be seen as weakness.
16. That would be an astonishingly fast action on the part of the Congress.
17. Guaranteeing the safety of students requires continued vigilance on the part of teachers.
18. The problem arose from a misunderstanding on the part of the French.
19. Accepting the gift was an error of judgement on the part of the party chairman.
20. There was a call for moderation on the part of the trade unions.
21. The accident was the result of negligence on the part of the driver.
22. But this attitude on the part of conservative supporters may also be due to status differences.
23. All progress is based upon a universal innate desire on the part of every organism to live beyond its income. Samuel Butler
24. The accident was caused by an error of judgement on the part of the pilot.
25. Among the difficulties encountered was a lack of cooperation on the part of the authorities.
26. These reforms are totally untested and will require a leap of faith on the part of teachers.
27. Formerly, the relations between a teacher and his pupils were dominated by fear on the part of the pupils.
28. Some of the wildlife of the water-mill may owe its existence to a rather more conscious decision on the part of some long-dead miller.
29. However, its appearance in June 1975 did not immediately bring about any action on the part of the Secretary of State.
30. Mr. Tom King I have received many such representations and I well understand the depth of feeling on the part of those expressing their concern.
More similar words: in the past, start off, depart, repartee, departure, depart from, take part in, on the contrary, near to, cartoon, start on, prepare, in support of, give ear to, separate, in the presence of, reparation, separation, month, separate from, part, on the run, party, apart, on the road, monthly, in the heat of, partly, in part, on the whole.