Random good picture Not show
1. He had the temerity to call me a liar!
2. He had the temerity to ask for higher wages after only a day's work.
3. He actually had the temerity to tell her to lose weight.
4. I became quite exercised when he had the temerity to ask us to leave the room for one of them.
5. Remarkably enough, a few scholars have had the temerity to suggest that these students do have intellectual shortcomings.
6. One constable had the temerity to state that we had had nothing to eat since 9.30 a.m.
7. Or, very tentatively, and with much temerity, could Wheeler have been wrong?
8. Their temerity was hardly less than that of painters who ignored the taboos imposed by convention, their dexterity even greater.
9. Would you believe he had the temerity to suggest that this house is too large for one person?
10. Everyone treats me with the temerity usually afforded to expectant fathers and potential Messiahs.
11. Many Republicans are exasperated at the vice-president's temerity to ask for all the votes to be counted.
12. Ferrari had the temerity to do so with Lauda, another remarkable talent, and Niki didn't put up with it.
13. With some temerity, therefore, it seems necessary to make at least a few observations.
14. A scientist who had the temerity to ask at Philadelphia for one was severely reproved.
15. Tins took some temerity(sentencedict.com), but it was fruitless.
16. They marvelled at his temerity.
17. He had the temerity to suggest I resign.
18. It was amazing that she should exhibIt'such temerity, but he would teach her!
19. And who in China would have the temerity to arrange such an encounter?
20. He has even had the temerity to invoke the names of Martin Luther King Jr and Malcolm X in defence of his actions.
20. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
21. If it is so temerity to crises , Dan Lu non - scene I could not.
22. People ambled along, indulging in the local pastime of frustrating car drivers who had the temerity to attempt a breakthrough.
23. Sir George stamped his conclusions so firmly on the subject that no one had the temerity to question them until the sixties.
24. Alas, mythology usually relates that those who dare to challenge the gods pay a stiff price for their temerity.
25. He was not hurt, so much as indignant that a woman he was beating should have the temerity to fight back.
26. Conducting the premiere of a symphony without a rehearsal requires temerity.
27. A king of Thessaly whom Zeus punished for his temerity in seeking Hera's love by having him bound to a perpetually revolving wheel in Hades.
More similar words: merit, meritocracy, asperity, austerity, posterity, prosperity, dexterity, inferiority, seniority system, emerge, emerald, episteme, emerging, statement, American, emergency, ephemeral, excitement, turmeric, inherit, mesmerize, mesmerise, at the mercy of, heritage, Pan-American, overstatement, criteria, inheritor, consumerism, purity.