Random good picture Not show
1. The agreement was signed after careful perusal.
2. A cursory perusal of my file of pupils' pursuits in both primary and secondary schools shows similar experiences and reflections.
3. The truly personal diary, intended for purely personal perusal, is a rare thing.
4. Regular perusal will make clear which journalists might be most sympathetic to your particular style.
5. A perusal of the medicine cabinet could have told them that much.
6. That does not suggest the outrage that a perusal of Hansard might beguile readers into expecting.
7. But beware; after an hour or so's perusal in the sun/wind/strangely hypnotic odour, you may find your senses addling. In short, you may find yourself contemplating a snood.
8. A perusal of the letters which we have published has satisfied him of the reality of our claim.
9. We enclose our brief project plan for your perusal.
10. On perusal, we found that part of the contents not conform to the original contract.
11. If do not have, explain with respect to perusal software.
12. Widely different was the effect a second perusal.
13. The perusal of the roman classics was at once my exercise and reward.
14. A quick perusal of the latest Chinese economic indicators doesn't bolster one's faith.
15. On perusal, we find that transhipment and partial shipment are not allowed.
16. On perusal, we find that transshipment and partial shipment are not allowed. Please amend you L/C to read "Transshipment and partial shipment allowed".
17. Peter Cooke undertook to send each of us a sample contract for perusal.
17. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
18. It was expected that once he had completed his perusal the documents would be thrown open for inspection by journalists and researchers.
19. It was too late for that, and nothing discreditable had leapt out from Greg's perusal.
20. We oppose excessive use of decontextualised exercises written only for perusal and marking by a teacher.
21. It was originally written in Hebrew, and therefore not for the perusal of the Gentiles.
22. He took a deep breath, scratched at his bony ribs, and gave the world a bit of first thing perusal.
23. I am pleased to enclose our sales literature for your perusal.
24. As promised last week, below is the full unedited version for your perusal, particularly if you weren't at the game or didn't manage to get your hands on a programme.
25. Please enclose a copy of Identity card or passport perusal.
26. At this stage , we enclose our latest brochure for your perusal.
27. The JDBC documentation shows a plethora of parameters for your perusal.
28. I've already submitted my handwriting to Mr. Zhang for his perusal.
29. It is easy to believe wishfully that no one would ever code like this, but a casual perusal of a few coding-support websites is enough to demonstrate the folly of making such generalizations.
30. However, rich women are thin - ner than the nonrich, as perusal of any society page will show.