Random good picture Not show
1. Sales have slowed down quite markedly.
2. The two approaches differ markedly.
3. Current economic activity is markedly slower than during the go-go years of the mid to late 1980s.
4. The emphasis has shifted markedly in recent years.
5. Global growth rates are diverging markedly.
6. The findings of the various studies differ significantly/markedly/radically.
7. This year's sales have risen markedly.
8. Her background is markedly different from her husband's.
9. Johnson and Rivera have markedly different leadership styles.
10. He was markedly more pleasant than before.
11. America's current economic downturn is markedly different from previous recessions.
12. Eye-witness accounts of the fighting differ markedly from police reports of what happened.
13. The tremor is markedly suppressed by alcoholic beverages.
14. The campaign tactics of the two contestants differed markedly.
14. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
15. We suspect, therefore, that this knowledge had a markedly distorting effect only among a minority of respondents.
16. This general approach to efficient emolument packages is markedly absent from the reward structures of public sector companies.
17. Foremost among these economic constraints is the markedly low level of complementarity in the structure of production of the two regions.
18. In such cases, the two sections often exhibit markedly different levels of variability.
19. In these respects they differ markedly from the other two parties and have a much stronger and more developed concept of citizenship.
20. The glycosylated haemoglobin result is markedly elevated, revealing the extent of poor control.
21. Until recently the situation was markedly different in those localities where incomer housing is dispersed among Shetlander housing.
22. These factors may have contributed markedly to the relative lack of success of the minor marriages.
23. What was more the train appeared to be slowing down quite markedly.
24. Joe stood at five feet, nine inches, and his hair was receding markedly from his forehead.
25. They said at the time it was a crib(Sentencedict.com), and La Sylphide is indeed markedly different from any other Bournonville ballet.
26. After all, they reasoned, execution by the guillotine or sword differed markedly from that dealt by the axe.
27. However, during the past twelve years the balance between full-time and part-time students has shifted markedly in favour of the former.
28. Some newly discovered thelodonts suggest that, at least some, were markedly compressed laterally.
29. But in fact the average repayment period chosen varied markedly.
30. But by around 1020, the quality of Norman coins declined markedly as a concomitant to the rapid increase in quantity.
More similar words: market, marker, supermarket, marketing, free market, marketplace, market economy, allegedly, doggedly, reputedly, supposedly, mark, reportedly, dejectedly, repeatedly, agitatedly, unabashedly, perplexedly, undoubtedly, mark out, markup, mark up, remark, mark off, distractedly, unexpectedly, constrainedly, wholeheartedly, hallmark, markdown.