Random good picture Not show
1. I left my bicycle out in the rain.
2. I was jealous of Mary's new bicycle.
3. He mounted his bicycle and rode off.
4. My bicycle had a puncture and needed patching up.
5. He strapped the bag onto his bicycle.Sentencedict.com
6. I go to work by bicycle.
7. My bicycle has to be repaired.
8. He was accused of stealing a small boy's bicycle.
9. May I use your bicycle?
10. The bicycle toppled down to the ground.
11. She accused him of stealing her bicycle.
12. He hid the bicycle in the hawthorn hedge.
13. A bicycle pump puts air into the tires.
14. A bicycle is much cheaper than a car.
15. This shop raffled off a bicycle.
16. Always lock your bicycle to something secure.
17. She tumbled off her bicycle.
18. He dismounted from his bicycle.
19. He lent his bicycle to me.
20. My father taught me to ride a bicycle.
21. The tagalong attaches to an adult's bicycle.
22. Can you fix my broken bicycle?
23. She very kindly lent me her bicycle.
24. He dodged to avoid the hurtling bicycle.
25. His bicycle collided with a lorry.
26. One of the pedals has come off my bicycle.
27. He spun the wheel of his bicycle.
28. How much is this bicycle worth? It's worth £50.
29. The bicycle brakes to a halt.
30. He pedaled his bicycle slowly up the hill.
More similar words: tricycle, cycle, recycle, motorcycle, policy, pubic, bicker, biceps, foreign policy, supply closet, herbicide, rubicund, bicameral, polysyllabic, public policy, claustrophobic, clerk, uncle, clean, clear, clever, clergy, circle, muscle, article, vehicle, manacle, nuclear, clearly, auricle.