Random good picture Not show
1. It's only a narrow collapsible bed.
2. I purchase a tiny, collapsible umbrella.
3. Collapsible pushchairs and wheelchairs can be carried in addition to the allowance.
4. They would take collapsible rods, a couple of guns, and have to fish and shoot to eat.
5. Aft of him was stowage space for a collapsible dinghy, maintenance platforms and a spare propeller!
6. In his Roos-Atkins collapsible hat and safari jacket, he might have stepped from the pages of Field and Stream.
7. Minutes before, a collapsible set had been constructed behind them, a Lib Dem slogan Velcroed carefully in place.
8. She now had a collapsible white metal stick she used quite defensively when out walking.
9. Collapsible plug on the back of wall charger.
10. It was made into a collapsible component.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
11. The model is collapsible, portable and easy to operate with clear display and low cost.
12. According to the structural property of loess and collapsible loess, the thesis has made further analysis of several consolidating methods for embankment by the project.
13. Design and clinical treatment of the collapsible complete denture for patients with microstomia.
14. Phenolic Backed Seat: Non - collapsible, stretch resistant, blow out proof, field replaceable.
15. Conclusion: The collapsible complete denture can restore the edentulous of the patient with microstomia.
16. Cool Feature: The box is collapsible so you could roll it out like a placemat, to fancy up lunchtime.
17. Result: The masticatory efficiency of collapsible complete denture was more than 75 % of the conventional complete denture.
18. Xi an is located in The Collapsible Loess areas, driving - piles is seldom used before.
19. Gizmag writes:The global savings offered by a collapsible container are difficult to calculate, but they are unquestionably huge.
20. Below the circumstance of not cloggy passageway, can arrange can adjustable adjust or collapsible face plate, in order to have untimely needs.
21. Conclusions The ruptured inferior lacrimal canaliculus anastomosis with silica gel collapsible bulb as holdfast tames out easily and successfully. The effect is good.
22. Objective To discuss the effect of ruptured inferior lacrimal canaliculus anastomosis with silica gel collapsible bulb as holdfast .
23. The structure of the document is displayed in a collapsible tree hierarchy in one pane, while any attributes or element bodies are displayed in a table in another pane.
24. Visible to his left are an equipment bag and a collapsible chair.
25. The ejector plate assembly's movement effectively withdraws the central mandrel from the collapsible sleeve thereby causing it to contract in diameter.
26. Miscellaneous fill low - intensity, high - compression, the uniformity of poor, the general also has collapsible water.
27. Gasket for 6 - inch tank truck, round flange for 50 K gallon collapsible tank.
28. If you are into photography, invest in a high-quality digital SLR with a 100-400mm zoom lens and a small, collapsible tripod.
29. It'started to rain and one market stall did a roaring trade in collapsible umbrellas.
30. Luckily for the snake, the titanosaur hatchlings had soft skeletons that "may have been somewhat collapsible, so you can fold their ribs up a bit and get them in your mouth," Wilson said.
More similar words: collapse, collar, collate, collation, collaborate, visible, sensible, feasible, possible, collaboration, invisible, divisible, insensible, accessible, impossible, permissible, admissible, ostensible, responsible, inaccessible, reprehensible, inexpressible, comprehensible, responsible for, incomprehensible, be responsible for, uncontrollable, as soon as possible, elapse, pull apart.