Random good picture Not show
1. Her face was flushed with embarrassment.
2. The report has caused acute embarrassment to the government.
3. She went bright pink with embarrassment.
4. He could not hide his embarrassment.
5. She felt acute embarrassment/anxiety/concern at his behaviour.
6. He had gone absolutely scarlet with embarrassment.
7. The scandal was an acute embarrassment for the President.
8. She smiled to hide her slight embarrassment.
9. This episode is bound to be a deep embarrassment for Washington.
10. Anger is often caused by frustration or embarrassment, or a mixture of the two.
11. It is a source of embarrassment to Londoners that the standard of pubs is so low.
12. She suffered extreme embarrassment at not knowing how to read.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
13. Sarah was overcome with embarrassment. She faced away to hide her blushes.
14. He laughed coarsely at her embarrassment.
15. He's an embarrassment to hisfamily.
16. He could feel his face reddening with embarrassment.
17. I could finally talk about my problem without embarrassment.
18. I felt some embarrassment as we shook hands.
19. Poor Lucy! He's such an embarrassment to her.
20. I nearly died of embarrassment when he said that.
21. Your joke spared her needless embarrassment.
22. He suffered much embarrassment in his youth.
23. His face was mottled red and white with embarrassment.
24. She mumbled an apology in an agony of embarrassment.
25. Her cheeks were hot with embarrassment.
26. He was always careful to avoid embarrassment.
27. She groaned at the memory, suffering all over again the excruciating embarrassment of those moments.
28. Mention sex therapy and most people will titter in embarrassment.
29. The administration is just stonewalling in an attempt to hide their political embarrassment.
30. Nobody spoke for at least five minutes and Rachel squirmed in her chair with embarrassment.
More similar words: embarrass, embarrassed, harassment, assessment, embankment, bombardment, arrangement, embark, mass media, embargo, barrage, barracks, embodiment, embezzlement, arrest warrant, assignment, installment payment, fourteenth amendment, array, barren, barrel, barrow, arrayed, arraign, arrange, warrant, barrier, barring, embrasure, ambassador.