Random good picture Not show
2) Jane walked boldly up to the platform without faltering.
3) He stepped boldly forward to speak.
4) So saying, she marched boldly out of the house.
5) Benedict's eyes roved boldly over her sleeping body.
6) "You should do it," the girl said, boldly.
7) You can and must act boldly and confidently.
8) They pressed boldly on with their plan.
9) The design is pretty startling and very boldly coloured.
10) Do boldly what is righteous.
11) The roof of the theatre was boldly defined against the sky.
12) My president will boldly throw one million into poverty.
13) His eyes roved boldly over her sleeping body.
14) She had boldly taken it in her right hand.
15) Mrs Young wore hers boldly on her lapel.
16) Garnish boldly with watercress and serve.
17) As we march off boldly into a genetically engineered future,[http://sentencedict.com/boldly.html] the moral and ethical issues will get more and more pressing.
18) Lorimer poked his head inside and then boldly opened the windows further and stepped over the threshold.
19) Even the boldly striped mooring posts were topped with a dollop of white, rather like gaudy Cornetto ice-creams.
20) He deliberately used both brush and pen as boldly as possible to soften the mechanical nature of the process.
21) Fascinated, Ovid held his breath and leapt boldly out across the abyss, back into the classical sunset.
22) Not only did she write boldly about religious questions, she was a zealous evangelist.
23) All credit to manager Trevor Francis who boldly selected an attacking side and came so close to pulling off a famous victory.
24) Captain Kirk will end his boldly going where no man has gone before by becoming an intergalactic monk.
25) I hate to see things done by halves-- If it be right, do it boldly, --if it be wrong(sentencedict.com), leave it undone.
26) It has been my philosophy of life that difficulties vanish when faced boldly.
27) Although purists may object to split infinitives, like 'to boldly go', the fact is, they are commonly used.
28) In answer to speculation that she wouldn't finish the race, she boldly declared her intention of winning it.
29) The dark silhouette of the castle ruins stood out boldly against the fading light.
30) Millennium, which is still cutting its teeth on Tucson stages, is boldly determined to present local audiences with challenging productions.
More similar words: worldly, wildlife, bold, bolt, symbol, gambol, bolivar, bolster, abolish, symbolic, bolshevik, hyperbole, symbolism, abolition, shibboleth, symbolise, symbolize, diabolical, embolectomy, thunderbolt, abolitionist, abolitionism, idly, badly, sadly, loudly, gladly, goodly, hardly, cuddly.