Random good picture Not show
(1) The country was in ruin and convulsion.
(2) A sudden convulsion shook him, and he fell to the ground.
(3) We never discovered the reason for that convulsion, and he never had another.
(4) Neonatal convulsion is an uncommon problem but one that is potentially serious.
(5) Yet she could not, once that first convulsion was past, feel any unease.
(6) We are arrested, fascinated, by a convulsion of sound to which we are unable to assign a meaning.
(7) A seizure a convulsion, especially one caused by epilepsy.
(8) Is stomach regular is convulsion painful how to do?
(9) The convulsion is because of the fever.
(10) A spasm or fit; a convulsion.
(11) The child's nervous illness often threw her into convulsion.
(12) We are all in convulsion of laughter.
(13) He twisted his eyes around and had a convulsion.
(14) A violent convulsion attacked the old man.
(15) Convulsion: an intense, paroxysmal, involuntary muscular contraction.
(16) An interior convulsion, producing a distortion of the features and accompanied by inarticulate noises.
(17) Belch [ midriff flesh convulsion ] the swiftest treatment method?
(18) CONCLUSION: Epileptic seizure in rats with electro - convulsion can cause abnormal changes of ECG.
(19) This convulsion in foreign exchange rates is the direct response to unsynchronised monetary policies.
(20) The mortality, quadriplegia and convulsion in group D were obviously higher than in group E. Sentencedict.com
(21) There was a violent convulsion of nausea inside him, and he almost lost consciousness.
(22) A great convulsion is shaking the earth from the Khyber Pass to the Straits of Gibraltar.
(23) He rammed his foot down on the brake and sent the car into a fizzing convulsion of rev and whinny.
(24) As I was putting the thermometer back in its case the calf suddenly toppled over and went into a frothing convulsion.
(25) If his body jerked when he was struck again, and fatally, it was no more than an instant's convulsion.
(26) Conclusions There are levels of SOM in plasma and CSF in cases with convulsions, changing in the different course of convulsion.
(27) ConclusionWuweizi Ningshen Oral Liquid possesses obvious sedative, hypnotic and anti - convulsion effects.
(28) As if talking to you face to face neuritis sequela, trifacial neuralgia sequela, limited epileptic paroxysm, pons tumor, poison as well as weary and reasons and so on psychogenic convulsion.
(29) Chronic and toxic can have ball backsight neuritis, inspect dish of oedema, retinal hemal convulsion, haemorrhage, oozy, eye shot is short of caustic and centrality stricture.
(30) Diazepam administered before induction can prevent the patients from developing myoclonia or convulsion induced by etomidate.
More similar words: convulsions, avulsion, revulsion, compulsion, expulsion, conversion, reconversion, constitutional convention, invulnerable, convection, conviction, convention, conventional, conversation, confusion, contusion, impulsive, repulsive, compulsive, conversational, unconventional, conclusion, concussion, confession, concession, in conclusion, compulsively, congressional, condescension, impulsiveness.