Random good picture Not show
1. He went to a psychiatrist about his compulsive gambling.
2. He was a compulsive gambler and often heavily in debt.
3. Compulsive overspending in these days of credit cards has become more common.
4. Her husband was a compulsive adulterer.
4. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
5. He was a compulsive gambler .
6. I always find programmes about hospitals compulsive viewing.
7. The programme made compulsive viewing.
8. Their story makes compulsive reading.
9. Compulsive drinking is bad for one's health.
10. She went through periods of compulsive overeating.
11. She's a compulsive reader of romances.
12. Stevens was a compulsive gambler .
13. She eats in secret like most compulsive overeaters.
14. Most compulsive gamblers are not successful.
15. Compulsive gamblers are more to be pitied than condemned.
16. 'Gardening World' is compulsive viewing for gardeners.
17. Her latest book is compulsive reading/a compulsive read.
18. The BBC series Hot Chefs is compulsive viewing.
19. He's a compulsive flirt.
20. And also Jagger's compulsive washing of hands.
21. The eating disorders, anorexia, bulimia and compulsive overeating.
22. As a man he became a compulsive house buyer.
23. Most compulsive gamblers are not hugely successful.
24. Compulsive spending is often a symptom of deep unhappiness.
25. Her problem is compulsive over-eating.
26. Are bulimia and compulsive overeating the opposite of anorexia?
27. But the book makes for compulsive reading.
28. I imagine compulsive gamblers get started this way.
29. The distress caused by compulsive gambling is very considerable.
30. The aim of the repetitions of the same commercial on television is nothing but to brainwash consumers into compulsive sonsumption.
More similar words: compulsively, impulsive, impulsiveness, compulsion, repulsive, compulsory, expulsion, impulse, comprehensive, avulsion, revulsion, convulsions, pulse, computer, compunction, microcomputer, pensive, elusive, passive, massive, evasive, incisive, abusive, pervasive, derisive, decisive, effusive, inclusive, offensive, excessive.