Random good picture Not show
1. Neutron bombs release lethal radiation instead of exploding with a lot of heat and wind.
2. One of these techniques is neutron activation analysis.
3. The neutron production rate appeared to rise after about an hour of electrolysis and then dropped dramatically after eight hours.
4. However, the discovery of the neutron and of nuclear forces disappointed those hopes.
5. Another such state is a neutron star.
6. The neutron observations may help cast new light on solar flares and solar activity.
7. The proton has positive electrical charge, the neutron has none.
8. Then they saw Jones' underground laboratory, the neutron spectrometer and its data, which were much more extensive than theirs.
9. Despite such small size, a neutron star can contain as much mass as 500, 000 Earthsized planets.
10. In this context, a neutron star is effectively a single atomic nucleus.
11. First, then, what about neutron decay?
12. He has his forensic pathology run-down, his neutron activation analysis.
13. Chupp adds that the existence of strong neutron fluxes may also require re-evaluation of some previously observed solar events.
14. Even more persuasive are small angle neutron scattering studies.
15. They were therefore called neutron stars.
16. The use of neutron activation analysis is best explained by the following case study.
17. In atomic physics they are represented as Proton, Neutron, Electron, the three elements of all structure throughout nature.
18. The nucleus of a deuterium atom contains a proton and a neutron.
19. It is highly relevant to ask what values have been measured for neutron star masses; do they fall in with expectation?
20. This dish has a Valencian shape but the crowded design is Malagan; neutron activation analysis shows it to be Valencian.
21. In the standard formation model,(sentencedict.com) millisecond pulsars are formed when a neutron star accretes matter from an evolving companion.
22. This new weak current had also to be electrically charged because in beta decay the neutral neutron turns into a positive proton.
23. A stable isotope of potassium, 9K, is converted to 39Ar by neutron bombardment of the sample to be dated.
24. It is also too large a mass to be a neutron star.
25. A proton contains two up quarks and one down quark; a neutron contains two down and one up.
26. This is about a factor of 3 smaller than current best estimates of the neutron star radius.
27. He spent some time expressing his preference, for tactical reasons, for smaller neutron bombs before developing his argument.
28. The neutrino is produced in the beta decay of nuclei, when a neutron converts into a proton, and an electron.
28. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
29. To determine these it is necessary to use a slower method such as atomic absorption spectroscopy or neutron activation.
30. When two deuterons fuse together at low energy, the neutron is liberated with an energy of 2.45 MeV.
More similar words: neutral, neutralized, strong, patron, matron, astronaut, patronage, strongbox, patronise, patronize, electronic, headstrong, astronomer, patronymic, electronics, sleuth, euthanasia, line up, neural, outrage, outraged, outreach, neurosis, neurotic, pharmaceutical, nutrient, outrageous, nutrition, nutritious, entrepreneur.