Random good picture Not show
1. Categorize the plants into four groups.
2. We categorize voters by their choice of newspaper.
3. Her work is difficult to categorize.
4. I would categorize this as a very early example of Tudor art.
5. This type of china is rather hard to categorize,it's very unusual.
6. How would you categorize your relationship with your parents?
7. Nouvel's work is difficult to categorize.
8. The tendency to categorize black sportsmen and women differently from the rest is faintly racist and, I believe, totally unnecessary.
9. We form intentions to remember and categorize and order what we are going to remember in terms of our past experience.
10. Not always easy to categorize, her books combine gothic and romantic suspense elements often with historical settings.
11. You learn to categorize your day: So much time spent for lunch, so much time spent for dinner.
12. We shall categorize the explanations which result as being in different modes.
13. The 1970s are more difficult to categorize from the point of view of planning and national politics.
14. Through our use of language, we categorize.
15. Children learn early on to categorize.
16. But how would you categorize the defects?
17. Immelt: Let's categorize September 11 as an amazing tragedy.
18. Tip # 5 - Categorize username and password.
19. Pictures about life that are hard to categorize.
20. I would probably categorize him as a romantic idealist -- a dreamer.
21. Establish a place for everything, categorize, file, and store items nearby.
21. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
22. Shopping goods and goods categorize product of higher word - of - mouth effect . 2.
23. While conservative groups have sought to categorize the statue’s brazenness with soft pornography the statue is still held as a great work of art, pubic hair and all.
24. Categorize the information as batch, real time, or semi-real time.
25. Establish a place for everything. Categorize , file, and store items nearby.
26. D. Use of " ABC Analysis " to categorize production and MRO inventory for purposes of management.
27. This exhibition entitled Hypallage attempts to categorize and exhibit the creations, which resorts to post-modern concepts and modes, in the history of Chinese contemporary art.
28. Paraphilia is sometimes used by laypeople in a more judgemental or prejudicial sense, to categorize sexual desires or activities lying well outside the societal norm.
29. It is this quality, deeply English, that drives soul purists crazy when trying to categorize Sade.
30. The next time you have a need to cluster, categorize, or recommend content, especially at large scale, give Apache Mahout a look.
More similar words: category, memorize, authorize, allegory, prize, horizon, mesmerize, plagiarize, first prize, characterize, negotiate, strategy, integrate, strategic, integrated, strategically, locate, educate, vacate, originate, educated, placate, inculcate, delicate, dedicate, abdicate, advocate, indicate, vindicate, eradicate.