Random good picture Not show
1. BAD BREATH: Neem Toothpaste and tooth powder.
2. The best was from the neem tree.
3. Under a neem tree in the center of the village, I asked adozen farmers what would improve their lives most.
4. The extraction of azadirachtin from neem seeds with supercritical CO_2 fluid was studied.
5. The North Greenland Eemian Ice Drilling (NEEM) project reached bedrock in July 2010, at a depth of more than 2(sentencedict.com), 500 metres.
6. NEEM is about trying to get a good record of the last interglacial period from Greenland 120,000 to 130,000 years ago when Greenland was two to three degrees Celsius warmer than it is today, he says.
7. Neem trees are considered fair game in the village. And Shahabpuris greet each other sparingly.
8. The fleshly quantitative analysis of azadirachtin content of neem seeds by HPLC and under the assistance of microwave irradiation in dealing with neem kernels was undertaken.
9. Neem is a plant used as a natural pesticide and its oil is useful in treating viruses and bacteria or pests of the skin.
10. Neem, Burdock, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, and Bearberry are among the many healing natural ingredients that are used in this pleasant moisturizing creme.
11. Neem, olive oil, tea tree oil etc, which can be used for treating louse.
12. The neem oil and azadirachtin were extracted from neem seed powders by microwave radiation, supersonic treatment and rapid agitation.
13. Neem contains a mild antiseptic and provides such toothbrushes for millions of poor Indians; even middle-class ones use toothpaste made from it.
14. The peanuts and broken shells drop through (the) bottom and (are) separated by hand. The machine can also shell coffee, dry truff (jatropha), chestnuts and Nimenuts (neem nuts).
15. Squatting in the shade of a neem tree, he heated a piece of iron until it glowed, then positioned it on an anvil with tongs while Pooni, her feet planted wide, flattened it with a sledgehammer.
16. The process starts with sorting and drying the neem fruits, as explained in this version with a Nigerian narrator.
17. When used on skin, Hesh Neem powder has an instant germicidal and anti bacterial action that cures allergies, bed sores , prickly heat and rashes.
18. The machine can also shell coffee, jatropha, shea nuts and neem nuts.
19. Timber, Timber Products and Plank, Iron Sand, Iron Ore, Neem Oil.
20. This azadirachtin production has good physical character and high azadirachtin content, so suit to the neem pesticide preparation.
21. The trend of the research work is briefly reviewed on botanical insecticide neem. Molecular structure response relationship of azadirachtin is one of the most active research area.
22. One video shows farmers how to make a natural insecticide out of seeds from the neem tree.
23. In 1994, a US company was awarded a patent for neem oil as a method of controlling fungi yet this tree has been used in Indian agriculture for centuries.
24. A uniform design method was adopted to study the extraction of the neem seed extracts from neem kernels.
25. It involves using local natural resources such as plant products, cattle dung, neem cake (the by-product of making oil from the neem tree) and compost instead of chemical fertilisers and pesticides.
26. He picked up a rotting banana skin and hung it on the leaves of a neem tree that grew near the gate of the house, so that it would startle the owners when they came out.
27. "Last year, I used six to seven applications and this year, after observing my field, I used commercial pesticides only three times and biopesticides like neem and aloe vera twice.
28. One video shows farmers how to make a natural insecticide from neem seeds to prevent insect damage to crops.
29. Desert Essence Tea Tree Oil Dental Care Systems includes toothpaste available in four flavors: Fennel, Ginger, Mint and Wintergreen with Neem; Mouthwash, Dental Floss, Dental Tape, and Dental Pics.
30. For example, in May 2000, the European Patent Office revoked a patent covering the fungicidal properties of neem tree seeds due to the absence of an inventive step.
More similar words: need, knee, seem, kneel, needs, deem, teem, needle, veneer, pioneer, nominee, esteem, knee-jerk, engineer, preempt, pre-empt, pioneering, esteemed, redeemed, seemingly, agreement, domineering, engineering, free market, pre-eminent, self-esteem, preemptive, disagreement, preeminently, mountaineering.