Random good picture Not show
(1) She is the pre-eminent authority in her subject.
(2) Charles Dickens was pre-eminent among English writers of his day.
(3) Art is not a race: there are pre-eminent writers and painters, but fashion has a certain hand in this.
(4) It concluded that international matches should be the pre-eminent parameter to fixture programming.
(5) The central nervous system appears to be the pre-eminent instrument that has been designed for this function in the course of evolution.
(6) One of these was the forceful Bantam, pre-eminent among the fecund Marshend females. Sentencedict.com
(7) Pre-eminent among the outer Kingdoms is Eataine, within whose borders lies Lothern, the greatest seaport in all the world.
(8) Illustrations include many paintings by the pre-eminent, or at least inescapable, Civil War artist Mort Kuntsler.
(9) This gave the dollar its pre-eminent status.
(10) Dickens was pre-eminent among English writers of his day.
(11) As a composer of opera Mozart still remains pre-eminent.
(12) pre-eminent among these was Harriet Beecher Stowe.
(13) He was the pre-eminent scientist in a century dominated by science.
(14) For a decade "X" was the pre-eminent punk band in Los Angeles.
(15) Analysts said London's pre-eminent global position allowed currency investors to benefit from economies of scale.
(16) In ArtNouveau the movement, the flow, the rhythm of a design became pre-eminent.
(17) The source of consensus was to be found in the division of labour, which was the pre-eminent fact of social solidarity.
(18) It is lavishly illustrated and presented and has assumed a pre-eminent position in its field.
(19) Adverse reactions between foreign or prosthetic surfaces and blood components are the pre-eminent factors restricting the use of certain biomaterials.
(20) A type hierarchy is a set of subtypes that are based on the same supertype; the pre-eminent supertype in a hierarchy is known as the root type of the hierarchy.
(21) Hong Kong's four-year-old art fair, Art HK, has just sold a 60% stake to MCH Group, parent company of the world's pre-eminent contemporary art fair, Art Basel.
(22) London's openness to foreigners and light regulatory touch has underpinned its as the pre-eminent international centre.
(23) The Masters in Finance ( MiF ) is widely regarded as pre-eminent postgraduate qualification for finance professionals.
(24) In the 1990 s, I went to take a Amorim in Portugal, the world's pre-eminent cork supplier.
(25) I hope the originality, thinking and standpoint can help the pre-eminent development the emotional appeal advertising.
(26) Foreword:The research enunciation that is recently, people always in medical treatment, be been as pre-eminent community, patient doctor minority, but we do to experiment the proof, this is wrong.
(27) After the German organ builder Carl Frei is established in Breda in 1920, the Netherlands become the pre-eminent country of street organs.
(28) Measured by economic weight, technological capability or military prowess, the US will remain the pre-eminent power.
More similar words: preeminently, eminent, eminent domain, eminence, imminent, prominent, seemingly, pre-empt, preempt, preemptive, agreement, feminine, disagreement, pertinent, continent, solar prominence, impertinent, incontinent, subcontinent, reminiscent, free market, remind, seminar, abstinence, feminist, feminism, reminder, premier, premise, premium.