Random good picture Not show
1. We live in a multicultural society.
2. Britain is increasingly a multicultural society.
3. In a multicultural society we need to show respect for the sensibilities of others.
4. In a multicultural society is it not anomalous to have a blasphemy law which only protects one religious faith?
5. The new Western is also more multicultural.
6. The adviser responsible for multicultural education took this view.
7. The radio station serves a multicultural community.
8. The Gold Rush produced, for instance, the most multicultural society the United States had ever seen.
9. Few described teaching methods in much detail and multicultural education and equal opportunities rarely received much attention.
10. Our society is multicultural and one particular group is undeniably underachieving - black children.
11. When considering why mathematics should reflect our multicultural society, a wide range of reasons can be identified.
12. In the multiracial, multicultural society which the United Kingdom has become, there are adjustments to be made on all sides.
13. He also dealt with the issues of multicultural education and equal opportunities.
14. I planned my own units, gave homework, implemented multicultural education.
15. The kids get a multicultural education, and that can't be bad.
16. No other school is more multicultural than Hunter, and the differences are exciting rather than frightening.
17. I thought: we live in a multicultural society, but everything we see is white and stereotyped.
18. An historical, multicultural perspective, such as that employed by Hughes, may help children use and develop more versatile mathematical skills.
19. Multicultural and anti-racism training will also increase confidence in the police among minority ethnic communities.
20. As the school curriculum is usually determined by the dominant ideology in society at present, a multicultural approach has low status.
20. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
21. It is crucial that this does not happen with aspects of multicultural mathematics.
22. Colouring a few faces brown and celebrating a couple of extra festivals does not constitute multicultural education.
23. Government policy centred on the question of integration through schooling in the values of the Republic rather than on multicultural education.
24. A first step is to try to raise our own awareness of the issues involved in multicultural education generally.
25. We will encourage changes to the education system which place a positive value on a pluralist, diverse and multicultural society.
26. What can teachers do to promote mathematics for a multicultural society?
27. An elected body may spring from long democratic tradition or little, from a multicultural society or a homogeneous one.
28. Norte weaves her observations into a witty text, filling it with multicultural detail.
29. The case demonstrates the difficulties which the policy of parental choice in education is presenting for multicultural education in state schools.
30. Encouraging authors to recognise that they live in a complex, multicultural society is one thing.
More similar words: agricultural, cultural, horticulture, agriculture, acculturation, culture, cultured, monoculture, multiple, multiply, tumultuous, multiparty, multilingual, difficult, cultivated, result in, ultimate, resulting, ultimately, penultimate, faculty, natural, simultaneously, naturally, meticulous, articulate, particular, reticulate, unnatural, gesticulate.