Random good picture Not show
1) I think I've got the job. Let's celebrate.
2) The winners peal the bells to celebrate victory.
3) I was in a mood to celebrate.
4) We try to celebrate the achievements of our students.
5) Jake's passed his exams. We're going out to celebrate.
6) He will celebrate his birthday on Friday.
7) He will celebrate his birthday on.
8) The streets were flagged to celebrate the royal wedding.
9) It's my birthday let's celebrate!
10) How do people celebrate New Year in your country?
11) The country has been able to celebrate the return of its independence so brutally snuffed out in 1940.
12) She arrived in St Ives to celebrate the Queen's Silver Jubilee.
13) Celebrate what you've accomplished,(http://sentencedict.com/celebrate.html) but raise the bar a little higher each time you succeed.
14) It's fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.
15) He was in Kansas to celebrate his 74th birthday .
16) We always celebrate our wedding anniversary with dinner in an expensive restaurant.
17) Be happy, be cheerful.It's time to celebrate.My friend was born today.Hope your course is charted for lots of luck all the year through.
18) It's time to celebrate your birthday.Happy birthday to an attractive and intellectual girl.
19) We always celebrate our wedding anniversary by going out to dinner.
20) Holmgren is careful not to celebrate prematurely.
21) How do you usually celebrate New Year?
22) We're having a do to celebrate his 30th birthday.
23) Let's crack open a bottle of champagne to celebrate.
24) How did you celebrate the millennium?
25) We're having a little get-together to celebrate David's promotion.
26) We celebrate our tenth wedding anniversary next week.
27) They had a big jubilee to celebrate the victory.
28) Let you taste my poise, you leave me want to celebrate.
29) It's Dad's birthday and we're going out for a meal to celebrate.
30) It is better to lead from behind and to put others in front, especially when you celebrate victory when nice things occur. You take the front line when there is danger. Then people will appreciate your leadership.
More similar words: celebration, celebrity, accelerate, decelerate, bracelet, vibrate, adumbrate, electorate, cerebral, executive branch, legislative branch, priceless, celestial, isosceles, brattle, inebriated, celibate, vibrational, elevate, delegate, rate, irate, prate, grate, operate, pirate, berate, grate on, hydrate, obdurate.