Random good picture Not show
1. The highest possible stage in moral culture is when we recognize that we ought to control our thoughts.
2. The life of an evil man is a moral negation.
3. British newspapers were full of moral outrage at the weakness of other countries.
4. It is an act of moral cowardice for a society to neglect its poor.
5. He is Professor of Moral Philosophy at Oxford.
6. The moral offen - sive remarks in the book had to be expurgated before it could be printed.
7. He turns every subject into a moral discussion.
8. It's her moral obligation to tell the police what she knows.
9. The moral of this story is that crime does not pay.
10. Caring for elderly relatives requires considerable moral courage.
11. We have a moral obligation to protect the environment.
12. The writer criticized the moral vacuum in society.
13. It was so clearly a moral fable.
14. Sam was a real leader who had high moral ideals.
15. He refused the request on moral grounds.
16. There is a very moral tone to this book.
17. With close friends in their lives,people develop courage and positive attitudes.Teenagers have the moral support to assert their individuality;the elderly approach their advanced years with optimism and an interest in life.
18. Histories make men wise ; poems witty; the mathematics subtle; natural philosophy deep ; moral grave ; logic and rhetoric able to contend.
19. Throughout life, we rely on small groups of people for love, admira-tion, respect, moral support, and help.
20. No one can be perfectly free till all are free; no one can be perfectlymoral till all are moral; no one can be perfectly happy till all are happy.
21. By declaring him sane,[sentencedict.com] the jury implied that he had a moral sense.
22. Time erodes all such beauty, but what it cannot diminish is the wonderful workings of your mind, your humor, your kindness and your moral courage.
23. He cared not a whit for the social, political or moral aspects of literature.
24. The Torah is the basis for all the Jewish laws and their moral code .
25. Getting the unemployed back to work, said the minister, is a moral imperative.
26. The strength of altruism lies in the fact that altruistic acts undeniably occur in any society and that moral codes universally advocate altruism or benevolence and condemn selfishness.
27. The article claims that an increase in crime indicates a decline in moral standards.
28. We are counting on your speech, bishop, to give some moral uplift to the delegates.
29. It is easy to have an opinion on a moral issue like the death penalty for murder.
30. Tom refused to join the army, believing that he had no moral right to kill.
More similar words: amoral, morale, morality, demoralize, demoralized, oral, for all, morass, coral, memorable, temporal, pastoral, for all I know, corporal, commemorate, behavioral, commemoration, littoral zone, pastoralism, electoral college, more, mores, humor, tumor, moron, rumor, foray, morose, morris, clamor.