Random good picture Not show
1. A lot of motels lie beside the turnpike.
2. Since the opening of the Torpoint turnpike, around 1820, it has been Sheviock that now stands on the main thoroughfare.
3. Weld, I thank them for all those nice turnpike tolls.
4. Many turnpike roads like the canals and railways after them, produced minor settlements or led to changes in existing ones.
5. Those who lent to the turnpike trusts were even more localised than those who bought canal stock.
6. It was one of several turnpike roads in the area, the A45 and the A5 were two others.
7. When it comes to naming New Jersey Turnpike service areas, being white is definitely the No. 1 qualification.
8. The nearest distraction is probably the Concord Turnpike, a half mile north of the pond.
9. Hence, drivers on the Massachusetts Turnpike get coupons for discounts at Staples with their toll receipts.
9. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
10. An act of that year ordered all turnpike trusts to provide guide-posts and milestones on their roads.
11. We're on the turnpike. just two miles from downtown.
12. We drive the turnpike to work.
13. There is a heavy traffic on the turnpike.
14. A lot of cars passed through the turnpike at rush hours.
15. At a Pennsylvania Turnpike rest stop, we tossed a football in the parking lot.
16. That afternoon he set out walking to Harrisburg, where his father was working as a laborer on a new turnpike.
17. With Ramsay and many others he ran on, up the turnpike.
18. Not much of any importance until it became a staging post on the London to Brighton turnpike in the eighteenth.
19. We had to take a circuitous route because of an accident on the turnpike.
20. You have to pay a toll to drive on a turnpike.
21. One was late because of being stuck on the NJ Turnpike because of an auto accident.
22. At a point where the valley road intersects the old Staunton and Parkersburg turnpike, a famous thoroughfare in its day, is a post office in a farm house.
23. Is the Garden State Parkway the highway to hell? Or is the New Jersey Turnpike the road to damnation ?
More similar words: pike, turn, turn on, u-turn, upturn, turn to, saturn, turnout, turned, turn up, turn out, return, turn in, in turn, turn off, turning, turn away, turn down, taciturn, turn tail, turn back, nocturne, in return, turn over, turnover, turn into, overturn, furniture, nocturnal, tax return.