Random good picture Not show
1. The baby lay peacefully asleep in its pram.
2. Hopes of settling the conflict peacefully are fading.
3. He lives straight and peacefully with his neighbours.
4. Catherine's dead body lay peacefully on the bed.
5. The pop festival passed off peacefully, despite the fears of local residents.
6. Atheists and theists live together peacefully and amiably in this country.
7. Sarah lay there peacefully, the child nestling by her side.
8. Except for traffic noise the night passed peacefully.
9. Voting took place peacefully across most of the country.
10. The seven-hour armed siege at the school ended peacefully.
11. He died peacefully in her arms.
12. His life was drawing peacefully to its close.
13. She went peacefully in her sleep.
14. The plane glided peacefully and its wings gleamed white.
15. The siege has ended peacefully.
16. The child slumbered peacefully in her arms.
17. The marchers paraded peacefully through the capital.
18. She should be allowed to die peacefully.
19. The baby slept peacefully in its cradle.
20. The main demonstration passed off peacefully.
21. The baby slept peacefully through the night.
22. This old man passed away peacefully this morning.
23. The demonstration passed off peacefully.
24. Both sides committed themselves to settle the dispute peacefully.
25. The crowd dispersed peacefully after prayers.
26. The rally dispersed peacefully after six hours.
27. We hope that the dispute can be resolved peacefully.
28. What makes it difficult for the communities to coexist peacefully?
29. Not until this turbulent region can shuffle off the burdens of the past will it be able to settle peacefully into the community of nations.
30. Despite dire threats of violence from extremist groups[sentencedict.com], the protest passed off peacefully.
More similar words: peaceful, peacefulness, forcefully, graceful, disgraceful, gracefulness, ruefully, carefully, gleefully, hopefully, gratefully, purposefully, forceful, peace, resourceful, at peace, be full of, to the full, peace of mind, fully, make peace with, awfully, make full use of, joyfully, mindfully, dutifully, fearfully, tactfully, wistfully, cheerfully.