Random good picture Not show
1) The minimum start-up capital for a Pizza franchise is estimated at $250,000 to $315,000.
2) Thousands and thousands of start-up firms have poured into the computer market.
3) It is not necessary to be a small start-up.
4) Had a program run on start-up been corrupted?
5) But the start-up costs are huge.
6) A tear-off contribution form and group start-up strip on the back page were also popular.
7) The start-up costs of a travel agency have been relatively small.
8) Internet start-up companies, which bought the bulk of online ads, are increasingly selective about where they put their dwindling dollars.
9) Several start-up Net companies saw their share prices rocket in the first few years, only to see them plunge as the recession hit.
10) It provides start-up dialogues, macro dialogues and exit dialogues to open and close applications.
11) The case is based on a real start-up company for whom the author worked as a consultant on financial planning and valuation.
12) In short, the start-up company receives not only funding, but valuable advice to help it avoid pitfalls.
13) The time has come for start-up companies like mine to turn all our efforts into something concrete.
14) His financial transactions during the start-up period are listed below in the first column and are identified by capital letters.
15) The financial results came despite investments for start-up businesses and to handle increased telephone usage.
16) The losses suffered during the start-up phase of a business can be used to reduce the tax liabilities of the owners.
17) Smaller, start-up companies last year tended to be in the business of technology.
18) The 19-person start-up was funded by Colorado-based desktop publishing software makers Quark Inc.
19) Meanwhile, the division and subdivisions of News Corp were all busy launching standalone websites and start-up internet services.
20) You must have the money put aside to cover this necessary start-up investment.
21) In addition it will distribute 500(sentencedict.com),000 copies of its Start-up Guide for people starting their own business.
22) Center and city officials play down the troubles, saying they are typical of any start-up operation.
23) The best solution would seem to be the creation of start-up workshops for small businesses.
24) This is the project of Odin Corporation, a new start-up company in Manhattan, Kansas.
25) Motorola also said its profits were hurt by the start-up costs of building plant space to make semiconductor products.
26) Which is why people delve into the two system start-up files and edit commands out.
27) Those transient troubles occurred on especially cold mornings at initial start-up.
28) Vice president of sales Tony Giannelli has gone to start-up OpenBook as vice president of marketing.
29) Details of the USWeb plan were not available,[http://sentencedict.com/start-up.html] but sources say the start-up will offer prospective franchisees a turnkey operation.
30) Kenyon wound up shaving not one but three seconds off the start-up time, sparing a hundred extra souls from the Reaper.
More similar words: start up, start, start off, starter, restart, start on, upstart, startle, startled, startling, fits and starts, by fits and starts, tart, departure, stare, star, stark, starch, stare at, starve, departure time, staring, dastardly, movie star, starvation, star of david, star-crossed, stalwart, state-of-the-art, state of the art.