Random good picture Not show
1) A survey of 57 hospitals by Newchurch, a consultancy, reveals striking improvements.
2) The consultancy gives advice to manufacturers on the health and safety aspects of their products.
3) The project provides both consultancy and training.
4) Dr Gray has been appointed to a consultancy.
5) The firm's consultancy fee income rose by 3% last year.
6) So persuasive she could consider diverting into management consultancy.
7) Consultancy or academic experience and/or MBA useful.
8) Many software houses sell consultancy, and disappointing product sales from 1988-91 have driven the major hardware suppliers into the services market.
9) We offer a free consultancy service to advise on the most appropriate and cost effective ways of meeting your money transmission needs.
10) It provides consultancy and installation services for all flavours of Unix.
11) And they increasingly make revenue from research and consultancy services for commercial firms.
12) Third, it offers software services, including consultancy and installation, which comprises 25% of income.
13) These include bespoke software, systems integration, 2d database building, project management and consultancy.
14) The practice included recruitment through advertising and personnel management consultancy besides recruiting through a direct approach.
15) This company, at first attached to an advertising agency,[http://sentencedict.com/consultancy.html] later became an independent public relations consultancy.
16) And with good reason: the signs are that Saatchi is finding it difficult to sell the management consultancy division alone.
17) He left Macmillan in 1989 to establish his own consultancy and training practice, specialising in electronic information media.
18) They also run conferences and seminars and provide in-house training and consultancy services on a range of specialist topics.
19) Several have human resources consultancies, while Eversheds recently set up a risk management consultancy.
20) Those who have little in-house capability make least use of consultancy services in all fields.
21) It will assess the environmental impact of new and existing development projects and carry out research and consultancy.
22) The companies involved range from specialist textiles and engineering, to management consultancy and language training.
23) Undergraduate course work takes place within the environment of the School of Agriculture's research, development and consultancy activities.
24) The figure of ￡15,778 under survey fees is part payment for the Race Relations Consultancy.
25) One-off assignments, such as many bankruptcies, project evaluations and adhoc consultancy, are in fact often not continuous supplies of services.
26) There will also be opportunities to develop or practice consultancy and training skills.
27) This will provide a world class source of environmental consultancy and technical services.
28) An update facility means that users have access to a system which is continuously available as an in-house, interactive consultancy service.
29) Many have their public relations function handled by an outside consultancy as well as by an internal public relations officer.
30) The group's long-term aim is to get into non-Bull sites to deliver its consultancy and networking services.
More similar words: consultant, consultation, consult, consulate, conservancy, insult, exultant, simultaneously, add insult to injury, consume, consumer, accountancy, consuming, consensus, consummate, consumerism, consumption, life expectancy, consistency, constant, constituency, inconsistency, constantly, consumer spending, sultry, exultation, insulate, result, insulated, peninsula.