Random good picture Not show
1. She has been identified as the prime suspect.
2. He identified his baggage among hundreds of others.
3. Two broad types of approach can be identified.
4. Textual analysis identified the author as Shakespeare.
5. The ship was identified, and its name and position were reported to the coastguard.
6. The bodies were identified as those of two suspected drug dealers.
7. She identified the bag as hers by saying what it contained.
7. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. None of the four people killed was identified pending notification of relatives.
9. The firm has identified 60 potential customers at home and abroad.
10. The police identified the murderess from a smudge of blood on the shirt.
11. Now that the problem has been identified, appropriate action can be taken.
12. He thinks the Archbishop has identified himself too closely with party politics.
13. The police identified the murderer from a smudge of blood on the shirt.
14. Many football fans are unfairly identified with violent behaviour.
15. America's treasury secretary identified the most heavily indebted countries.
16. His hoarse voice was quickly identified.
17. The police took fingerprints and identified the body .
18. Police have already identified around 10 murder suspects.
19. An eyewitness identified him as the shooter.
20. His accent identified him as a Frenchman.
21. He was identified by his watch.
22. The blood was never positively identified as the victim's.
23. Scientists have identified a link between diet and cancer.
24. She is identified with our plans.
25. Scientists have identified the gene that causes abnormal growth.
26. He was identified in an April 21 police line-up.
27. He identified with our distress and despair.
28. She has always been identified with the radical left.
29. She identified her son among a lot of children.
30. All the men were being deported even though the real culprits in the fight have not been identified.
More similar words: identification, identify, ratified, gratified, mystified, certified, justified, scientific, unscientific, identity, identical, identically, scientific method, residential, confidential, presidential, identical twin, confidentiality, ossified, petrified, horrified, terrified, specified, dignified, qualified, nullified, classified, unspecified, disqualified, clarified butter.