Random good picture Not show
1. Out of the sluice springs an exhaustible supply of water.
2. And that our natural resources are not in exhaustible and inexhaustible.
3. Its competitors such as stone, brick, metal and plastic are all derived from exhaustible mineral sources.
4. For example, the demonstration plant will re-use the extra gas emerging from the process to heat the lime kiln in the pulp production process instead of using exhaustible raw materials such as oil.
5. Chapter three is the empirical analysis of economic growth with exhaustible resources.
6. People on earth should be fully aware that water resource is limited and exhaustible.
7. We can divide the nature resources into two parts , one is exhaustible resources renewable resources.
More similar words: exhaustive, exhaustion, exhausting, exhaust, exhausted, combustible, irresistible, caustic, compatible, perceptible, susceptible, convertible, imcompatible, plausible, contemptible, imperceptible, implausible, indestructible, incontrovertible, exhalation, austria, austere, austrian, australia, holocaust, austerity, chauvinistic, claustrophobic, claustrophobia, Bible.