Random good picture Not show
2. Repetition is the mother of success.
3. These are words which cannot be staled by repetition.
4. Repetition can help the learning process.
5. I want no repetition of your bad behavior.
6. The job involved the constant repetition of the same movements.
7. That is a mere repetition of what you said before.
8. He has a repetition of a previous talk.
9. Children used to learn by repetition.
10. His books are full of repetition and useless information.
11. It is real prayer[http://sentencedict.com], and not mechanical repetition.
12. We do not want to see a repetition of last year's tragic events.
13. The constant repetition of violence has blunted the human response to it.
14. She said I should avoid repetition of words in my essay.
15. In her work we find the constant repetition of the same themes.
16. At the risk of repetition , it is worth mentioning again that young children are particularly vulnerable to accidents in the home.
17. Repetition is considered to be deadening, boring, thoughtless.
18. Repetition does not transform a lie into a truth. Franklin D. Roosevelt
19. Easily bored with repetition or details.
20. Try to avoid repetition or tautology.
21. We don't want a repetition of last year's disaster.
22. Repetition is good for helping children learn language.
23. Students are taught math by constant repetition.
24. Today the city government has taken measures to prevent a repetition of last year's confrontation.
25. The key to acquiring proficiency in any task is repetition.
26. Blues is a musical form that uses a lot of repetition.
27. It is no use merely mentioning the fact in passing; it needs to be driven home by emphasis and repetition.
28. He could also have cut out much of the repetition and thus saved many pages.
29. Saudi Arabia, in company with some other Gulf oil states, is concerned to avoid any repetition of the two oil price shocks of the 1970s.
30. Her prose style is not always felicitous; she tends to repetition.
More similar words: petition, competition, perfect competition, monopolistic competition, competitive, surreptitious, surreptitiously, practitioner, appetite, petit jury, competitor, proportional representation, repercussion, constitutional convention, factitious, fictitious, superstitious, adventitious, completion, accretion, edition, tuition, substitution, institution, restitution, reputation, reparation, discretion, sedition, fruition.