Random good picture Not show
1. If they are still eating, try obtaining a medicated flake from your local vet.
2. While in his medicated, pain-saturated state, he begins to hallucinate.
3. Disguise a blemish with a touch of medicated cover-stick, then set with loose face powder.
4. Then muslin bags containing medicated rice are dipped in warm milk and are dabbed all over your body.
5. To rinse or medicate ( the mouth or throat ) by gargling.
6. He was one of many to medicate their stress and worries away with pharmaceuticals.
7. Medicate the water amoxycillin or phenoxymethyl penicillin for 4 - 5 days over the period of risk.
8. We medicate him without psycho therapy. That is a recipe for disaster.
9. Some individuals drink to cope with or "medicate" emotional problems.
10. They started out a lot of talk about Medicate and Medicare.
11. Scientists have warned that growing tendency to medicate against sadness like a disease stops us embracing our miserable side and removes the motivation to mature emotionally.
12. Charvet became addicted to pain killers and was often absent from trial or too heavily medicated.
13. The risk of resistant strains of bacteria developing through complacent use of medicated feeds is high.
14. First I had to be cleansed - this meant drinking a lot of medicated water and throwing it up again.
15. Daytime carryover effects, such as sleepiness and reduced alertness(Sentencedict.com), are also more pronounced in the medicated elderly.
16. You will then be able to soak them in the medicated solution for maximum effectiveness.
17. A new family shampoo comes by way of Cuticura Medicated Shampoo, with an original coal tar formula that helps prevent dandruff.
18. A device that produces a vapor to ease breathing or is used to medicate by inhalation, especially a small nasal applicator containing a volatile medicament.Sentencedict
19. The conventional wisdom is the link represents a form of "self-medication" — that is, people are using drugs long-term to medicate their own misery.
20. Many times, something is going on at home that is causing this child to medicate their anxiety with food.
21. The doctor said that there was no need to medicate my pain, that it was just a hematoma and that the pain would go away by itself.
22. They started out with a lot of talk about Medicate and Medicare.
23. "It rules out the argument that the only reason people take illegal drugs is to self medicate," says White.
More similar words: medication, dedicate, dedicated, predicate, medical, medicare, dedication, abdicate, indicate, vindicate, eradicate, syndicate, vindicated, adjudicate, medic, medicine, paramedic, mediate, meditate, immediate, indicator, predicament, alternative medicine, abdication, indication, indicating, indicative, immediately, vindication, eradication.