Random good picture Not show
1. A policeman and then a paramedic tried to resuscitate her.
2. We intend to have a paramedic on every ambulance within the next three years.
3. A paramedic bandaged his foot.
4. Ambulances, each staffed by one paramedic and one emergency medical technician, must arrive within 12 minutes under the new standards.
5. A paramedic spokesman said it was not clear if she had suffered any trauma.
6. A paramedic ran forward to examine him.
7. She is a qualified paramedic.
8. The whole quality of paramedic has been also advanced.
9. Pablo Cerda planed to become a paramedic.
10. Helped by another off-duty police officer and a paramedic, the pair then helped passengers transfer to a freight train stopped alongside.
11. A helicopter lowered a paramedic, who attached Nancy to a life - support hoist.
12. Paramedic ake life and death decisions, assessing injuries and providing emergency medical care.
13. Written by RAF winchman paramedic Duncan Tripp, the advice has recently been updated with new information.
14. On 27 September, the paramedic who cared for the index case during her evacuation to South Africa was admitted to hospital in Johannesburg where he died on 2 October.
15. There were rigs crushed , paramedic trucks covered with rubble, flipped.
16. A paramedic told reporters out the academy that the attacker committed suicide.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
17. Among those killed was a paramedic after his ambulance was hit by Israeli fire.
18. Paramedic Firefighters were assigned responsibilities as Triage Officer and Transportation Officer.
19. A paramedic ambulance crew went to the accident scene but were unable to save Mrs Wilson.
20. You have to do a year's intensive training to become a paramedic.
21. Support comes from a team of three experienced climbers and a paramedic.
22. Some examples include the Lamaze technique for childbirth and the general role of the paramedic.
23. Subject_Topical_Eng: Foundation Medicine; Therapeute; Anaesthesiology ; Image Medicine; General Medicine; Pharmacy; Paramedic; Social Science.
24. In my 15 years with the department, I've moved up through the ranks. I started as a firefighter, became a paramedic, and after that I became a lieutenant and spent five years as a fire marshal.
25. Carry out liaison activities and translation services together with the ASA Senior Paramedic.
26. Particularly the Sheep nighty part, especially if the burn had been worse, "why hello Mr Paramedic".
More similar words: medical, medicine, paramour, medication, paramount, predicament, paramagnetic, alternative medicine, famed, crammed, frame, media, ashamed, lame duck, untamed, far-famed, medium, median, medial, inflamed, mediate, meditate, mediocre, medieval, edict, framework, sacrament, mass media, immediate, temperament.