Random good picture Not show
1. Each summer a new batch of students tries to find work.
2. He worked his way through the batch of letters on his desk.
3. The cook brought in a fresh batch of homemade cakes.
4. Every day another batch of papers reaches the manager demanding his attention.
5. The cost is not sensitive to the batch size.
5. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. She made a batch of her special oatmeal cookies.
7. A whole batch of original drawings will be on sale.
8. The first batch of cakes was burnt.
9. He baked a fresh batch of rolls.
10. Here comes a fresh batch of visitors.
11. She was in the kitchen taking a batch of bread out of the oven.
12. The spy returned to deliver a second batch of classified documents.
13. If inspectors find a defective can[sentencedict.com], the batch is rejected.
14. The factory has already phased out a batch of production equipment.
15. Last October the first batch of low - alloy channel steel was successfully rolled.
16. A code was assigned to each batch of work.
17. The second batch of bread came out underdone.
18. He has written a batch of very samey tunes.
19. Her latest batch of work just isn't up to the mark.
20. Mother was in the kitchen whipping up a batch of cakes.
21. How many books are there in each batch?
22. She brought a large batch of newspaper cuttings.
23. This runs the batch file which will put you in the correct subdirectory and run the program.
24. So I started making a bigger batch, 60 or 80 bottles.
25. The second batch had barely begun to sizzle before the first was already gone.
26. Use of a new batch of reagents or reference standards that have been improperly made can cause this.
27. Having a whole batch together should make an odd one stick out like a sore thumb.
28. It is caused by the weaver moving to a separately dyed batch of yarn part-way through making a rug.
29. This has been mostly in agricultural chemicals where tonnages have proved a good fit with Hickson's type of batch equipment.
30. This was due again in the newly found ability to run with reduced batch size.
More similar words: watch, catch, match, patch, catches, scratch, catch on, dispatch, catch fire, patchwork, overwatch, watch over, watch out for, catch up with, bat, combat, abate, baths, bathos, debate, battery, verbatim, unabated, abattoir, bathroom, reprobate, probation, debatable, bitch, itchy.